International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
this tune sounds like cancer in my ears
i dont mind some korn tunes but this is just gay
im not even gonna express my feelings on skrillex:teeth:

J-Rex

soundcloud.com/j-rex
VIP Junglist
to be fair i like some skrillex tunes but that is truly truly awful, i listened to approximately 5 secs of the drop before i had to turn it off

groelle

VIP Junglist
i have to say, i commend OP on posting this, must have taken some severe mettle or blissful ignorance
this :D

but on the topic. i dont think its tooooo bad. yes, ill admit it. its not that bad.

it isnt good tho either and i wouldnt turn it on myself, but if it came on - and believe me im a fuckin musicnazi - i wouldnt threat the one playing it to stop it.

far superior to vast amouts of dubstep, let alone this shit they now call "rock". thatisall.

Acid_Alli

aka The Executioner
VIP Junglist
dnbgary loves it, says it is his new favorite song.

I on the overhand now want to kill myself, by sticking my face in a blender. :)

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Needs less Skrillex and more Korn....

Like this....

Think I'll be listening to some Korn tomorrow. Minus Skrillex doe.

Last edited by a moderator:

groelle

VIP Junglist
an on a second note. id bet fucking dollars on the fact, that you all wouldnt mind it if youd get rid of that purely jealousy "i hate skrillex"-bandwagon - AND wouldnt see it as a dubstep tune.

most of us have heard and proposedly listened to many worse rocksongs in our youth...

/rant
^^

edit: and i prefer korn on their own aswell, dont get me wrong. and i like some of skrillex stuff aswell. this is just a fusion of those two styles. nothing great, but nothing to hate on - instead hate on the guy who thinks this is the future of music :D

i do think thio anyways that skrillex will influence lots of peeps and his sound could become the new "electro" - hopefully not.

Last edited: