The fucking annoying moment when you...

Massive only comes with NI Komplete now, better of getting ableton suite, same £

I have to respectively disagree with you here Miszt with regards to Massive only coming with NI Komplete. It seems to still be available as a standalone purchase at the NI Store link here.

Unless of course it's only available with NI Komplete outside the U.S., in which case I humbly apologize to you sir.

With regards to the previous posts regarding Massive's "instability", the past couple updates to Massive - the purchased versions - are extremely stable in both 32-bit and 64-bit Logic. I've been able to run multiple instances of the synth without experiencing crashes, overload or latency.

Cheers.

Yeah it's simply because it's cracked. logic? I though that logic on mac only? or do mac's os's come in 32bit and 64bit aswell?

just googled it. well i never knew that!

Yeah it's simply because it's cracked. logic? I though that logic on mac only? or do mac's os's come in 32bit and 64bit aswell?

just googled it. well i never knew that!

Yes, Logic is Mac only, and Mac OS runs in a 64-bit environment by default. Logic can run in either a 32 or 64-bit mode, and has a "bridge" to allow for 32-bit only plugs to be operated in the 64-bit environment. It also handles the 64-bit environment flawlessly.

I do want to give logic a shot. I'm just so used to Cubase, though they are very similar.

That annoying moment when you're rendering your song and when you play it back parts of the song are missing because your vst crashed.

Whats more annoying is when it's your sub vst.
Then you sit back, listen to your bounce.
tunes about to drop, it drops...wtf?

Nah I have 6 legit. I'll grab massive it one day legit, when i can.

Chill out man...

Ah ok, sorry, misinterpreted that then.
It's just massive seems so expensive for what it is.

^^ Indeed. It happens me also all the time, my massive crashed when i want to put an lfo somewhere.

But: i found a link for an older version, like 1.1.008. This one never crashes, even when its not legal.

Back
Top Bottom