The Fox, St. Isis

st. alexander

Nuthin' But Misery
Just wanna say hey, what's up everybody, I'm new to the forum, and to post up a track I just finished last week.

Drum n bass is something I've messed with in the past but, never really made my main musical focus. Since late November, I've kinda been churning em out, for some reason, and have gotten into my head this crazy idea that I'll put out an album once I accumulate 8-10 good songs.

"The Fox, St. Isis" is the one from the already finished songs that I listen to the most when I need that boost of confidence. Hope you like it too.

:::For those too scared too click on links, this takes you to the streaming player on divshare.:::
http://divshare.com/download/22404533-da9

flickr.com/photos/67793129@N03/8339939948/

Here is my facebook if you don't want to wait for me to post the rest.

facebook.com/st.alexander.14

Thanks for listening.

Last edited:
no offence mate but most people will only listen if they can stream it online

No offence but, if y'all weren't so lazy to click on a link, you might see that it is a stream. I would've posted the player, like I tried, but wasn't allowed to do so.

What happened to the quality of human being?

No offence but, if y'all weren't so lazy to click on a link, you might see that it is a stream. I would've posted the player, like I tried, but wasn't allowed to do so.

if im honest, i didnt want to click it cos to me it looks like a download link. and seems as it was pretty much your first post, it couldve been anything and im not willing to download what could potentially be some virus or something. that aside, i listened and you have a nice oldschool vibe going on, drums sound nice too. ill look out for more of your posts. you couldve just said its a stream instead of the sarcy comment though. just my opinion

dont like your attitude mate. i was just giving you advice. i personally dont click links i dont recognise

My attitude really? My o.g. post was nice as can be. It's when I run into people who seem like they feel their entitled to shit that I get an attitude. I'm as nice as can be but, I've learned to have a short fuse. People think they can act however they want and then get mad when someone stands up to them. What's that about?

A better question would've been: "Can you post a streaming player?"
as opposed to, you don't have this particular thing?

I would have replied with: "Nah man. I tried but wasn't allowed to. Just click on the link and it'll take you to the player."

But, anyway, WHY did we get here in the first place? I wanted to say hey and show you what I've been working on. I didn't come here to start a fight. But, again, don't push me and I won't push back.

Let's drop it and move on.

djcartell thanks for the comment. Check out my facebook if you have one since I've posted other songs on there.

sorry mate i didnt mean to "push" you i just know that people dont like to click links they dont trust so thats why i said what i said.

anyway. i listened to your track and its pretty good. i like the idea there.

Thank you. That's where we should've started.

BUT: If people don't want to click then, too bad. It doesn't cause me injury.

It is the ease of clicking on sound cloud player and being able to write a response in real time. Pretty much Danwell is right your not going to get a lot of feedback without one. Like dan mentions above people also do not trust un-kown links. So don't take thinks so personally. A lot of people are extremely helpful on this site. Reciprocity can go a long way here.

Back
Top Bottom