The Force tune

Not good at all.

The synth fragment repeats too much. And is annoying.

The melody repeats too much. Annoying.

The intro lasts too long.

After a minute, its just drums going on and on.

Can't hear a bassline but the sound quality is very bad.

Not good at all.

The synth fragment repeats too much. And is annoying.

The melody repeats too much. Annoying.

The intro lasts too long.

After a minute, its just drums going on and on.

Can't hear a bassline but the sound quality is very bad.

Well I can tell you didnt even listen to the track, either that or you know nothing about Jungle music. There is no synth in this track, the intro is only 52 secs long. And um drumming going on and on is calledd.....ummmm JUNGLE!!!!!!! :respekt: :evil:

mate i can hear the bassline on my shitty headphones so.....
i'ts ok not really into the panning on the drums and the soundquality is utter shite but it is a preview, the ideas overall are a bit cluttered, this is more a idm/breaksy sorta style rather than pure jungle :end_of_wo
post up a better quality clip so i can get a better listen.

Yeah I already did. I dl Diet Mp3 so I could get quicker upload times, and it turns out they sound like shit when compressed by that program. So I re posted the original mp3....it sounds 10 times better.

Well I can tell you didnt even listen to the track, either that or you know nothing about Jungle music. There is no synth in this track, the intro is only 52 secs long. And um drumming going on and on is calledd.....ummmm JUNGLE!!!!!!! :respekt: :evil:

Before you start talking shit, the weak bassline is some synth key crap (if can even be called a bassline with its frog sounds), the beepy melody is weak shit and jungle isn't about drums going on and on.

And I know something about jungle. Old school jungle is musical experimentation, not looping crap and non-stop drumming. Take a listen to some jungle.

Like the man said, its glitchy IDM, not jungle.

How long did it take you to put this together? 5 minutes in Fruity Loops?

Try and put up a better quality sample next time.

Ummm the synth kinda sorta thing as you put it.....is called a Reece, and no synth was used to make the bassline, i used 1hit 808 samples, that beeping sound is because I use AcidPro and one of the vsts on my 29 samples/beats/basslines is fucked up and wont load so thats what it does i guess its the first time i have ever had that in a track and i didnt feel like fucking with it and taking it off and tweaking everything just for a preview of the track. The amens that I chopped up are were a 2bar loop at one point but are totally different then the orginal amen i used, why dont you open your ears and listen to it change every 8 bars. And why dont you post some tunes, and show me how good you are. Considering you think I made this in 5 minutes. It says right on the track that it is a preview and the tune is in the works. It has no intro, and no 1st and 2nd breakdowns......i just wanted to hear some feedback on the main break and drop, not some bullshit from some guy who probably doesnt even produce any music......but yeah post a tune.....im am interested to see what kind of tunes that you might make.....but probably dont:rambo: :mkay:

Last edited:
If you're going to post your tracks on the new talent forum for critique - be prepared for bad feedback and don't be a prick about it...

You're on a warning :-/

Back
Top Bottom