The first tracks you ever mixed?

SIRUS

変なひと
VIP Junglist
found an old tape with my first ever mix when i was 16.

a mate invited me round his to have a go on his brothers decks and we decided to do a tape. it was awful, worse than a blindfolded, handcuffed grooverider with no headphones.

this was the only beatmatched mix on there. i was obviously so chuffed i cracked it i started showing off chopping it like dj ratty on crystal meth.

anyway, it was...
over

Last edited by a moderator:
janet jackson - go deep (roni size remix) into high contrast - racing green i believe
punched the ceiling in succession

First vinyl mix:
with

I thought it sounded good but made Damien Marley sound like a little chipmunk.

Hahahaha you lot will probably lynch me for this but it was at a house party when I was 16, later on one of my mates necked half a bottle of vodka, bellyflopped the decks and destroyed the table, but not before I had dropped this mix, place went suitably mental.

But it was this

Into this

Mine was this in August 1996.

Origin Unknown - Valley Of The Shadows (96 Awake Mix)

into

DJ Red - Mad P.L.O.

I was copying the opening mix from a DJ Hype tape from Helter Skelter in 1996.

First mix was q project ask not VIP with HC - return of forever wow times have changed!

in a lower level flat in camden town, quite some timea ago, i remember whilst at the peak of a hard buzz at a small house party i jumped the DJ to give it a go, clanged the crap out of some tracks which were probably valley of the shadows, pulp fiction or soundstation .... then to be politely removed from the decks whilst continuing to gurn happily away. almost 15 years later not much has changed. :D

into

16 years ago... Christ :rolleyes:

Still buss' it out to this day on special occassions. :)

Don´t know..probably "Haddaway - What is love" on a shitty cassette player with "DJ Bobo - Somebody dance with me" on another shitty machine..mixing by holding them together(n) :lol:

and both ripped from radio with the radio announcers voice on it..its called VIP or Remix nowadays :teeth:

Q-Bass-Hardcore Will Never Die>>>>>>DJ Hype-Shot In The Dark...........didn't sound too good.

Not too sure but. Think it was
roni size--- no more >>>>>smack my bitch up
it sounded like total shit, but it inspired me to buy my own decks so that's all That matters!
I still love the female vocal on thAt no more track

Back
Top Bottom