The FIRST DNB Subscription for XFER Serum! ***DNBFORUM DISCOUNT***

Preset Portal

Hi guys,

We've just finished our first month in operation over at Preset Portal.

We've had some unreal support and positive feedback from some big dons within the scene such as; Document One, SyRan, Black Barrel, Scepticz, Koherent and more!

[IMG]

I've created a discount code for you guys in case you wanted to give our service a go!

If you're not keen on signing up just yet, there's also a collection of free presets on our website for you to try out!

Peace,

Zac (Preset Portal)
www.presetportal.com
facebook.com/presetportal
instagram.com/presetportal

Here's an audio demo which was made entirely with this months presets (prod: BRAIN.)

Hi guys,

We've just finished our first month in operation over at Preset Portal.

We've had some unreal support and positive feedback from some big dons within the scene such as; Document One, SyRan, Black Barrel, Scepticz, Koherent and more!

[IMG]

I've created a discount code for you guys in case you wanted to give our service a go!

If you're not keen on signing up just yet, there's also a collection of free presets on our website for you to try out!

Peace,

Zac (Preset Portal)
www.presetportal.com
facebook.com/presetportal
instagram.com/presetportal

Here's an audio demo which was made entirely with this months presets (prod: BRAIN.)
Looks good, any glimpses into the depth your artists go on the tutorials?

Looks good, any glimpses into the depth your artists go on the tutorials?

Hi mate,

Thanks for showing interest!:)

The tutorials are a bit of an added extra, so at least for now they're fairly short (around 10 minutes per tutorial).

As we're only covering sound design using XFER Serum the tutorials will most likely continue to be short. However we are looking to bring in more in depth tutorials broken into smaller sections that cover building up essential parts of a track (bass, synths, FX, digital drums, etc) in XFER Serum and then additional videos which show how these would be arranged and processed together into a full track.

Originally the plan was to just provide subscribers with 100+ presets each month, but I just thought a few tutorials would come in handy as well!

Peace,

Zac (Preset Portal)

Hi mate,

Thanks for showing interest!:)

The tutorials are a bit of an added extra, so at least for now they're fairly short (around 10 minutes per tutorial).

As we're only covering sound design using XFER Serum the tutorials will most likely continue to be short. However we are looking to bring in more in depth tutorials broken into smaller sections that cover building up essential parts of a track (bass, synths, FX, digital drums, etc) in XFER Serum and then additional videos which show how these would be arranged and processed together into a full track.

Originally the plan was to just provide subscribers with 100+ presets each month, but I just thought a few tutorials would come in handy as well!

Peace,

Zac (Preset Portal)
I'm sold, I think that's clever since Youtube is saturated with abysmal Serum tutorials that always leave me uninspired. Due to that I never actually dig deep with this rather clean sounding synth. Right now I'm not producing drum n bass but when I inevitably return I will sign up!

@Preset Portal thanks for supplying a discount code for our forum! very appreciated!
@Manu Forti would love to hear what you think, whether through DM or though response here about their service. I agree, YouTube is full of absolute trash Serum tutorials.. if i could pay, even for a couple months, just to access some proper quality tutorials i'd be sold as well.

@Preset Portal thanks for supplying a discount code for our forum! very appreciated!
@Manu Forti would love to hear what you think, whether through DM or though response here about their service. I agree, YouTube is full of absolute trash Serum tutorials.. if i could pay, even for a couple months, just to access some proper quality tutorials i'd be sold as well.
Might be a while before I get round to it, trying hard to stick with one genre but I'm thinking of doing some hybrid stuff so who knows haha.
In any case, it's not much with the discount as soon as I can clear time ill be signing up.

Back
Top Bottom