THE FINAL HOSPITALITY AT HEAVEN!!!

djwhitehaze

ILL-HAZE
VIP Junglist
Sorry if a thread as already been made, i did have a look bt couldnt find one. all this taken from hospital site --

http://www.hospitalrecords.com/

Hospitality brings the curtain down on an era as we bring Hospitality to Heaven for a final time.

Friday 28th November 2008
10pm til 6am

4 YEARS! 14 PARTIES! AND A HUGE AMOUNT OF HOSPITALITY

So, it’s true. We’ve loved every minute. But it’s time to go.

We want to thank all of you that have made these events so special.

Line up-

Room1 : 100% Hospital
High Contrast
London Elektricity
Cyantific
Danny Byrd
Nu:Tone
Logistics
Commix
Mistabishi
MCs: Wrec / SP / Darrison

Room2 : Med School : drum+bass
Spor
D-Bridge
Martsman
Instra:mental
Randomer
MCs: Ruthless / Stapleton / AD

Room3 : electro/breaks
Utah Saints
Kid Bue
Youth Attack!

Room4 : Wah Wah : jazz/funk/soul/disco
Wah Wah 45s Funk+Soul Lounge

Room5 : In Session : house/techno/dubstep
DJ Flight
Craggz
Alix Perez
Ben Samba

Advance tickets: £17.50 +booking fee

Demand is set to be huge for this event so we are limiting the number of advanced tickets to make sure everyone can get in on the door. Those wishing to get a discount, grab your advanced tickets while you can!

Any one feelin it?

room 2 is normally pretty raw, but somethings just not sitting right. also, not sure if i could do a whole night in room 1... guna get well samey by the end of the night. all the mc's are pretty shit hot tho.... rollllllin'

ye i was thinking that, would have made my day if they got mr c or someone down for the main room, but hey, what can u do! still up for contrast and spor!!!

and i belive its just the end of hospitality at heaven, dont think there stopping the night completely

They are just moving to another venue.

Yeah would always be wicked to see Andy C but Im just pleased that I will get to see Cyantific, Danny Byrd and Logistics again. Cyantific can roll out the 3 deck mixing like not many other people. Cant wait.

Back
Top Bottom