the fatal consequences of masturbation...

Hombre-J

Currently Ballsacked
VIP Junglist
Sure this isn't the consequences of Mephedrone?

'He raves'...'At the age of 17' 'He cannot sleep' 'He is a horrible sight'

Sounds pretty comprehensive to me

Corbenic

go ahead, rageban me.
check out this old piece o propaganda!

in before OP is fag
Who do those snail eaters think they are???
I've done that around 1460 times and I have yet to experience any of those symptoms. Maybe im immune. Maybe when the masturbatory death plague sweeps the land and women and children rot in mud and filth while bodies fill the streets I will still be alive, watching my friends die.
It'll be like The Stand,
only with more lube.
And if theres no lube im just killing myself because then it's not worth it.

Cat Gas

Aka Basis
VIP Junglist
Who do those snail eaters think they are???
I've done that around 1460 times and I have yet to experience any of those symptoms. Maybe im immune. Maybe when the masturbatory death plague sweeps the land and women and children rot in mud and filth while bodies fill the streets I will still be alive, watching my friends die.
It'll be like The Stand,
only with more lube.
And if theres no lube im just killing myself because then it's not worth it.
It will be more like children of men, and you'll walk out of a destroyed building with soldiers all around, everyone has stopped fighting etc, and you walk out with a wank covered hankie

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hardly...

I've owned his mouth since he even knew what OP was.

Everytime I skullfuck him, we do it next to a blackboard, I make him take that horrible piercing out of his lip & I pinch his nose when I ejaculate, so my guypaste projectile squirts at full pressure out of the hole, I manipulate his head to create freestyle Swastikas on said blackboard...

Beyond the paniced & confused look in his distant & glazed eyes as his body struggles to extract the precious little oxygen left in his blood, I can tell he is happy & we share a special moment together & create a bond that cannot be broken.

I return him to his box, I can hear him sobbing, but they're tears of joy.