The Eternal Question

Spesh LK

Just thought I'd canvas people's thoughts on the hardest question known to mankind...

Would you have sex with your dad to save your mum's life?

and...

Would it be right to kill a whale to save a panda?

Ill leave you to ponder.

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist

if its not going to be front page news of the daily mail etc and no one else knows about it , hmm yeah i spose i could easierly say got no problem with incest to saving a life , but if its was gunna be headlining news in the papers on tv then hmm id have to question the action only due to people will precieve you differently and not understand the situation ...

im not animal friendly and compassionate towards them either ,i dont own pets and i adore my meat specially on a bbq .. dont get me wrong i dont kick cats or shoot rabbits for fun .. i just love the taste of meat ... so to ask me is it right or wrong .. dont tell me , just serve me a portion on a plate with some bbq cheers thanks

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist
Just thought I'd canvas people's thoughts on the hardest question known to mankind...

and...

Ill leave you to ponder.

No but I would shag your mum for fun ? What may I ask ponder you on that LOL

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

and...

Ill leave you to ponder.
YOU NEED TO BE MORE SPECIFIC ARE WE TALKING FIATS HERE AND I DONT KNOW HOW EASY IT IS TO KILL A WHALE YOU WOULD NEED SOME SERIOUS ARMOURY. BUT I'D FUCK MY DAD TO SAVE 50% OF A PENNY CHEW