The estonia Scene

KidKut

Ez all, was chatting with a few ppl over the weekend and ended up chatting to a guy called Souru who has just started a label (called Disturbed I believe). Anyway below are some clips to some of their audio for their first release, pretty bloody heavy, the first is my personal fave:

A: Brain+Feenixz - Tear Red
http://www.kidkut.100megs20.com/audio/tracks/tearred.ram

I'll post a link to the b side later - ArQer - Hong Kong Market.

Also I managed to get hold of a cd deck so this thursdays show on leet and a mix I will be putting up soon will be full of some nice new original material.

:saber:

well, the label idea is in the planning phases, nothing has been confirmed yet, so this all might just disappear in a matter of seconds... and i would really appriciate if u didnt spread this info too much, coz gettin hopes up and then all of this disappearin aint too good... as for the first release, those tunes are indeed planned, but i sure would like to pass info myself , (im the pr black person ) if everything goes correctly...

lets just hope for the best guys, k? :cool:

Woah didnt mean to step on any ppls toes, Souru said i could put up a link and spread the word, but I wont put nowt else up? Plus he said they got dist through Alpha Magic and was getting me to try and see if some record shops around bristol would take it up so I would of thought it had gone past planning....

But anyway mate wicked label and hope it all goes ahead, i'll speak to souru tonight to make sure this is still all ok but it was as of yesterday....

Last edited:
KidKut said:
Souru said i could put up a link and spread the word

ooh... didnt know that, havent spoken to him for a couple of days, but if the man says its allright then spread the word and let the peeps know that estonia is coming! ;)

UK Watch Out, Estonia is here and there is nuthin u can do about it :slayer: :slayer:

haha thanks kidkut for pointing the tune out. i just wanted you people to know that brain & feenixz are actually from latvia and this is their debut release. So.. only thing Estonian in this bunch is the label itself and what makes me really happy is that its Estonians first. Maybe it will motivate some tallented people here to start producing :)..

ez and thank you all for good feedback

souru

whoodidklaww said:
Exceptional production on Tear red - Bassline is sickest!! :sick: vocals are tight too - Big up the Estonia peeps! no record box is complete without this!!

nice 1 ... :D and spread the w0rd... and there will more stuff like this, from unknown & known producers... :rambo: the next will be a killah, so watch out for more news, the best is yet to come :slayer:

Yeah where's Estell lol, she was on every dnb forum there was. Then she disappeared. Like someone said she musta lost her net connection or summat.

ez there ... this is brain speaking // big ups to all 4 the positive feedback / once again it gives me a punch in the back to get back in the studio in order to mash up some more beatbizniss for all you out there ...

thnx & respectz

peace
DJBRAIN/187
http://www.bio-codes.net

tskull01.gif

Back
Top Bottom