The entirely way to long thread title that has nothing to do with the post.

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
So I just recently started watching the Sopranos again. The funny thing is after every episode I desperately want to eat Italian food. It gets to the point that I will dream about it until I get a proper pasta fix. Is this some sort of mental addiction to tomatoes or carbs or is Italian food just so good that seeing it provokes a urning like a craving for a cigarette?

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha but its an awful lot of just pasta with mozarell and tomato sauce and basil? anyway its awesome, and quadruple rad thread title

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
You see... everytime I watch The Walking Dead I wanna eat anything beyond expired date, just to see if I'm getting sick because of it. Just like they do on the show.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what do we want! brrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn
when do we want it! brrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Which reminds me of the huge spoiler the official page posted on facebook a few days ago. Man, that was something horrible. I'm so pissed off right now.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what, about walking dead? dont care about zombies, so im still nursing the snape/ORLY scar. that, my friend, was MESSED up

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I want a ciggy now.
never watched tony and his antics.. been meaning to tho.

Wow.... ark at my post count. its over 8,000.... i should go outside, see what all the fuss is about.

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
It's only a matter of time.
He's going to be so easy to hate.
As the Governor. But I don't know if he'll be a toned down version of the comics, since there he swears like every-fucking-mothafucking-time.

Also, I'd like to see...

Glenn gets his head destroyed with the baseball bat, and Carl (not our beloved admin here) with a hole in his face

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
VIP Junglist
Wow wow wino wow zaudo! Nobodies gonna high jack this thread but me. Teddy reached 8,000 post and no one bats an eye. [MENTION=30915]Teddy[/MENTION] what's it like to have such a large dick.

Also, I just gonna wait until walking dead ends before I start watching again. The story moves to slow to appreciate on a weekly bases.

- - - Updated - - -

I would eat that like a strudel^^^^^

Dark Lizardro

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Also, I just gonna wait until walking dead ends before I start watching again. The story moves to slow to appreciate on a weekly bases.
Can you imagine how it is to read the comics?
they're released on a monthly basis
and also
Beth dies. Violently.