The end of DNB as we know it?

just think that the people who release on this label have a strange sense of humour
dont buy it n theres no problem
hear someone playin it - beat them with sticks
as for the bootlegs. people have put there own money up to get these pressed and the sad thing is they will sell. ever bought a tune and then instantly wondered why you bought it. buy then its too late and they made some money n will probably repeat the process

Thing is this isn't intended to be taken too serioulsy, its a breaks tune. Just a bit of fun really. Not saying its a brilliant track but it could still work well in a breaks set.

On another note: saw Stanton Warriors last night and they were fucking sick!

Also had a little mix with the few breaks records I own yesterday and its a lot of fun. Still prefer dnb tho :rolleyes:

the breaks track is kool as fuck

the dnb one isnt that bad,,, lol its sumthing different,
i wudnt play it out, i mite play it a mad house party get everyone line dancing or sumthing :D

lighten up people!!! :)

Thing is this isn't intended to be taken too serioulsy, its a breaks tune. Just a bit of fun really. Not saying its a brilliant track but it could still work well in a breaks set.

Listen to the other tune dude..the breaks tune isn´t that weird..
But why release a joke, it still costs money..

Didn't say anything was wrong with it, people like different things tho, i think that was my point.

Oh sweet, that's what i say n all, just some people get all arrogant n shit cos they listen to break, icicle etc, horses for courses n all that

shit tune but not the end of dnb??
think how many wank tunes have bin released an they havent killed dnb.

Yeah like u prefer country and western to hazard. utter cretin

Ur the cretin. I prefer country and western too most hazard, and what. His tunes smash open dancefloors but they are usually poorly produced and often sound the fucking same. Get over hazard boys, Listen to some spectrasoul, some icicle and that. Real music.

And i'm not being 'arrogant'. Just stating my opinion.

I think its quite catchy. I wouldn't play it out but would probably buy it just to listen to:)

Ur the cretin. I prefer country and western too most hazard, and what. His tunes smash open dancefloors but they are usually poorly produced and often sound the fucking same. Get over hazard boys, Listen to some spectrasoul, some icicle and that. Real music.

And i'm not being 'arrogant'. Just stating my opinion.

typical icicle person right here, backs up exactly what matt dale was saying. cussing down the likes of hazard and telling people to listen to real music, and you are telling people what to do, that's not an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom