The End & AKA to re-open as Centro & The Den

oooo surely they wud put dnb on there... if there is money to be made then they wud be stupid not to.

Yes mate, big up!

Big in the game!

Nice one peeps... yeh look out for it... its going to be a colab promotion between me, mekar and the promoter from Kings Of The NuSkool and Kings Of The Underground..... so expect the very best from both worlds... will also see the launch of TMDs new agency.... Indecks.

Hopefully bringing Black Sun Empire over for the launch night and will also see our resident DJs Brookes Brothers playing a extra special set!!

We will be getting a few peeps from here involved... ie comp winners Dexcell and the two badboys... Riisu & Fazer.

Anyway... SubsiDance is coming back with avengence!! so keep your eyes pealed...

oh oh oh oh... Also.. one last... bit of shameless promotion off the back... mine and Wizz's night... ANALOG... will be hitting shoreditch again within the next couple months. Expect Brookes Brothers, Danny Byrd, Logistics and more to be announced. So look out for that shizzle to!!

heard they won't be having any dnb back there, it's just trance/euro dance or something.

Gay and lesbian friday nights.

Even if they do have dnb im probably not gonna be heading down for that one...

EDIT: Subsidance?! Im on that...

lol gay and lesbian night every week
sweet
anyone have any idea if they're keeping the basic layout the same? like dj booth in main room n stuff

lol gay and lesbian night every week
sweet
anyone have any idea if they're keeping the basic layout the same? like dj booth in main room n stuff

from what ive heard yes...

im gonna go check it out this weekend... i dont think the soundsystem from the end is in there though....

on that website up there it says
"Information about the club is scant, but from what we have gathered, Centro will still house the same soundsystem that helped to make The End such a popular nightspot. "
they mighta got it wrong tho

Nice one peeps... yeh look out for it... its going to be a colab promotion between me, mekar and the promoter from Kings Of The NuSkool and Kings Of The Underground..... so expect the very best from both worlds... will also see the launch of TMDs new agency.... Indecks.

Hopefully bringing Black Sun Empire over for the launch night and will also see our resident DJs Brookes Brothers playing a extra special set!!

We will be getting a few peeps from here involved... ie comp winners Dexcell and the two badboys... Riisu & Fazer.

Anyway... SubsiDance is coming back with avengence!! so keep your eyes pealed...

oh oh oh oh... Also.. one last... bit of shameless promotion off the back... mine and Wizz's night... ANALOG... will be hitting shoreditch again within the next couple months. Expect Brookes Brothers, Danny Byrd, Logistics and more to be announced. So look out for that shizzle to!!

:love: Sounds big!! Cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom