The Dupdunk thread!

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
I'm watching Mayans MC and about to smoke some more Ghani Skunk. My dad has a Harley. I do not have a Harley.

logikz

I Am Not The King

hahahaaa what the fk, he is cold blooded that man! thats a boss playa, in this video, as you can clearly see, tom has ALL the hoes.
not no one, not no two, not no three hoes. all. the. hoes.

and theres a living colour parody haha thats rad. this is early 90s stuff, like it seems logicla to use that there would be a parody
of such an obviously viral video, but you must not forget in the early 90s, "viral" didnt quite exist yet, and i doubt they showed
the original tom vu video on the tv show, so that was only for the hippest cats. theres a pop culture reference i would not have
understood, at the time. nowadays i understand everything in all of creatiion obvsly.

I'm watching Mayans MC and about to smoke some more Ghani Skunk. My dad has a Harley. I do not have a Harley.

what? dude my dad used to have a harley, and worked closely with hells angels for over ten years.

so, its come to this huh, bupdunk thread. they grow up so fast. then they take all your shit and assassinate you,
its fked up is what it is.

logikz

I Am Not The King

Pass it on

what, that is messed up. i totally would mod buppy, but we cant all be mods, cant be a forum with just mods, then it wouldnt be forumy enough. then it would be facebook or something. because thats what facebook is, its a website that lets people create forums about themselves, which they then moderate and network with, if you think about it. used to be, to be hip, you had to be good in a subculture of some kind, now you can just take the shortcut and be a person devoted to simply being hip, no ground work in any kind of subculture needed, its the same principle.

Top Bottom