The DnBForum Xmas Bash 11th Dec 09! UPDATED INFO 12/10/09

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=83816
Ok, so I know a few of you don't really tread in the Waffle section of the forum, so this is why I made a thread in here.
We are in the process of organizing a bash at Rhythm Factory, London, in December. The details are in the thread.
We need to get number's of those attending, so we can sort out the finance's for the venue hire.
There's a poll in the thread, so if you could please just take a few moments of your time to answer, that would be awesome!
Get involved gang, as it'd be nice to raise a glass with some of you fine people!

Date:
11th December 2009

(82A Commercial Street, London E1 6LY)

Price:
£2 Entry
(Free for anyone who has contributed. A list of which will be compiled closer to the date. Anyone who has contributed will hopefully be able to get their money back at the end of the night)

Opening times:
7pm – 2am
(Please make sure you get here early. This is a very popular club and tends to get packed on weekends. A guestlist of dnbforumers will be put together closer to the date to give you guys priority entrance)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Line-up and Set Times:

DJs:

7.00-7.45 - Moskit (Doing his best David Rodigan impression)+Official dnbforum Lunge Off
7.45-8.15 - Safety* (Classics Set)
8.15-9.00 - Saint, Gcurt1s & Anile
9.00-9.30 - COSHH (Birthday Set)
9.30-10.15 - Mattix & Futile
10.15-11.00 - Nu Era & Prospekt
11.00-11.45 - Riisu & Fazer
11.45-12.30 - Dexcell
12.30-1.15 - RocksteadyUK & Bad Ace
1.15-2.00 - Crook & Controller

MCs:

7.00-9.00 – Rafta
9.00-11.00 – Smoke MC
11.00-3.00 – Gusto, Mekar & Andlar
(If you know any good MCs who would like to play, PM me a set of theirs and ill get them on the line-up)

-------------------------------------------------------------

img_8904rawlo.jpg

_amg_4356_lo.jpg

3992030049_4482f7382e_o.jpg

3992789360_ef4d8948ab_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: The DnBForum Xmas Bash!

So it would be 11th Dec @ Rhythm Factory? Im game if im off work. My shift pattern is changing soon though which could cause a kurfufle!!!

JamesZero said:
Date: Friday 11th December
Times: TBA
Venue: Rhythm Factory London

DJ Line up: TBA

If your coming then please say yes to the poll option in this thread.

We are looking for people who can donate £20 (more is great, if its less then thats also fine) then sell your mates tickets for £5 to make up the money yourself.

How to pay is below:

Goto this address:
https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?c..._us/send_money

In the "To:" box put in "james@ourwebnet.com"
Then fill in the rest yourself, if you have a paypal account you can login on the second screen, if you don't you can then create one for free.

If you can give your forum name as a refrence, then I can keep track of it all.

Once we have all the money I will get the details off Crook and pay the venue. If anything does go massively wrong or the night flops, I will just transfer the money back to each person who paid.

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=83816
Ok, so I know a few of you don't really tread in the Waffle section of the forum, so this is why I made a thread in here.
We are in the process of organizing a bash at Rhythm Factory, London, in December. The details are in the thread.
We need to get number's of those attending, so we can sort out the finance's for the venue hire.
There's a poll in the thread, so if you could please just take a few moments of your time to answer, that would be awesome!
Get involved gang, as it'd be nice to raise a glass with some of you fine people!

I GOT TO PAGE 3 AND REALLY COULDNT BE ASKED TO READ ON.
I DIDNT SEE ANY FLYER, SO AS WELL AS PERFORMING, HERE IS MY CONTRIBUTION TO THE FORUM HEADZ.
FEEL FREE TO COME WITH ANY CHANGES & EDITS, BUT I CANT KEEP GOING BK & FORTH.. SO GATHER A LIST OR SOMETHING.
:D

dnbforumflyer.jpg

I will probably want to change the design a little, blend the background a bit better & bring the names out more. i can also see spacing that is wrong. so i will be workin on this again asap. all the help will be appreciated :) bigup!!

Back
Top Bottom