- THE DNBFORUM SKATEBOARD THREAD -

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
I grew up skating this old 70s snake run in North Vancouver. One of the original Skull Skates shops was right behind it.

seylynn111104.jpg

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
I grew up skating this old 70s snake run in North Vancouver. One of the original Skull Skates shops was right behind it.

seylynn111104.jpg

Ah nice! I was hoping to visit Vancouver in 2020 for a skate comp that evolved into an online thing due to the COVID crap :-/ Fingers crossed for visiting in 2022

My missus got me a new freestyle deck for Christmas! :) Love the shape with the square nose and tails, and looking forward to riding it!

IMG_20201228_161510.jpg

IMG_20201226_163224.jpg

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Going to be updating my YouTube page with some of the better tricks I learnt this year (and previous years) as local skatepark hoodrats keep asking where they can see more. Thought our online audience here would like to see too

A contender for ugliest trick of the year, but still a fun one to figure out... 🙂 the Discosanova Flip

Some more weirdness for you...

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
The kid that lives next to me can’t skate for shit, never seen him land anything but his car has tons of bass

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
The kid that lives next to me can’t skate for shit, never seen him land anything but his car has tons of bass

All the more reason to shout "DO A KICKFLIP" everytime you see him on his board, Cloard 🤷🏻‍♂️

---

🍀If you're lucky enough to have these in your pot of tricks, you might understand how they could drive someone to drink🥴🍺🍻🍹🍸🥂Continuing the craziness with the odd Never Seen Done (for me at least): the Barrel Change 🛢️🔃💚 (Barrel Flip Sex Change)

Clod.com

VIP Junglist
All the more reason to shout "DO A KICKFLIP" everytime you see him on his board, Cloard 🤷🏻‍♂️

---

🍀If you're lucky enough to have these in your pot of tricks, you might understand how they could drive someone to drink🥴🍺🍻🍹🍸🥂Continuing the craziness with the odd Never Seen Done (for me at least): the Barrel Change 🛢️🔃💚 (Barrel Flip Sex Change)

I dunno he’s got a neck tattoo he’ll probably just kick my ass instead

Top Bottom