- THE DNBFORUM SKATEBOARD THREAD -

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
So, earlier this year I ran this trick past the freestyle skateboarding elders, and according to them "that has to be a Never Been Done for sure"! And with that said, I named it in the summer!! :)

the Robbin Flip

Even had a comment from Primo Desiderio (the inventor of the Primo slide) saying "nice Robbin Flip" :D Before anyone mentions it's not just a regular Rail (not primo) Flip, it kinda consists of a non ollied Kickflip from rail, where you hook the wheel with your foot to flip it

bupdunk

The Known Unknown
VIP Junglist
My knees are kind of fucked from skateboarding bowls and half pipes for most of my life.

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
So, earlier this year I ran this trick past the freestyle skateboarding elders, and according to them "that has to be a Never Been Done for sure"! And with that said, I named it in the summer!! :)

the Robbin Flip

Even had a comment from Primo Desiderio (the inventor of the Primo slide) saying "nice Robbin Flip" :D Before anyone mentions it's not just a regular Rail (not primo) Flip, it kinda consists of a non ollied Kickflip from rail, where you hook the wheel with your foot to flip it

I think you'd appreciate @Dannyboy93 ^^^

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
Thanks man! :) Yeah, thats me to a T, but not too ankle breaky.

Managed to land 14 new learns this year, and collecting footage for another feature length video. Hopefully it will all come together next year!

Sick man post it up and link me up when you get it together!

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
So, this coming 15th to 18th May I will be mostly representating England in the Freestyle Skateboarding World Round Up in Vancouver, Canada! :D Really looking forward to this! (That's me top right 😉)
Screenshot_20200222_082833.jpg

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
So, this coming 15th to 18th May I will be mostly representating England in the Freestyle Skateboarding World Round Up in Vancouver, Canada! :D Really looking forward to this! (That's me top right 😉)
View attachment 9519

So the competition when to an online version due to COVID still being around. Results airing this week. Runs are being shown in reverse order from last to first. You can see my run in here if you have a spare hour to watch some freestyle skateboarding! 👀 or from 22:45 if you want to see the particular part 🙂

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
I went for a skate yesterday for the first time (actually attempting shit) in about, 10 years. I landed 1 tre flip then snapped my deck, pretty happy though took about 2 hours of trying

Thought you might like to see this @Sicx :)

So the competition when to an online version due to COVID still being around. Results airing this week. Runs are being shown in reverse order from last to first. You can see my run in here if you have a spare hour to watch some freestyle skateboarding! 👀 or from 22:45 if you want to see the particular part 🙂

The Watcha

VIP Junglist
Going to be updating my YouTube page with some of the better tricks I learnt this year (and previous years) as local skatepark hoodrats keep asking where they can see more. Thought our online audience here would like to see too

A contender for ugliest trick of the year, but still a fun one to figure out... 🙂 the Discosanova Flip

Top Bottom