- THE DNBFORUM SKATEBOARD THREAD -

BeyondTherapy

VIP Junglist
- DNB FORUM SKATEBOARD THREAD -

NICE TO SEE THERES A FEW "SIDEWALK SURFERS" WITH IN THE COMMUNITY OF DNB FORUM , GREATLOOK ...

I HAVENT SKATED FOR A NUMBER OF YRS BUT I HAVE BEEN OF LATE USING A ONLINE STREAM SKATEBOARD SITE THAT HAS RELIGHTED MY PASSION FOR THE 4 WHEELED STREET SPORT.

NOW ALL I GOT TO DO GET ME A NEW BOARD AND AWAY I GO ..

PROPS TO EVERYONE ON THE SITE WHO " ROLLS STREETWISE "

ENJOY THIS SITE - http://www.skatevideosonline.net/

:wave: PANTY INSPECTOR :wave:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
i used to skate back in the day!
got 2 decent skate parks in sheffield
best place i ever skated tho has to be the south bank!
now i just play skate on the xbox! siiick game like!
better than any tony hawks shite!

perspective

Sausage Rolls
VIP Junglist
i used to skate into college/uni... a quick manual was about the height of my talent.

i want to get a longboard now 'cos it would be a lot better over the pavements.

site looks good, cheers dude :)

Greg P

VIP Junglist
Jeesus panty that site's amazing, they've got all sorts on there!

They've even got the sheep video!

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I used to skate alot uptill the age of about 14 - 15 when my intrest in alcohol kicked in... But wasnt to good even tho I did it a few years, had a shit hot ollie, but as for the rest of the tricks could never master them I was always hit an miss at kickflips, shove it's, etc etc... But I would love to give it another go... Good idea for a thread tho panty

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
used to skate bout a year ago.
was quite good aswell but then weed an alcohol took over!
still got my board mite av to go out sumtime!
cool site!

R

rob1

I used to skate alot uptill the age of about 14 - 15 when my intrest in alcohol kicked in... But wasnt to good even tho I did it a few years, had a shit hot ollie, but as for the rest of the tricks could never master them I was always hit an miss at kickflips, shove it's, etc etc... But I would love to give it another go... Good idea for a thread tho panty

:word:
I was like this. I skated for about six years and never got very good. My younger brother used to be able to do 360 flips though!!! Nothing beats the feeling of it though. Having a session with your mates down the skatepark. (Apart from DJ'ing maybe):)

Shotty

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
I was like this. I skated for about six years and never got very good. My younger brother used to be able to do 360 flips though!!! Nothing beats the feeling of it though. Having a session with your mates down the skatepark. (Apart from DJ'ing maybe):)

Greg P

VIP Junglist
I was OK, but not fantastic... Trick list time I reckon...

Blocks and small rails I could do bs boardslides, bs noseslides, both 50:50's, fs 5oh's (not very good), Crooks (not too good either), bs Noselide shoves to fakie (my special move)...

Banks kerbs and flat shit I could do the usual basics, nothing fancy - Kickflips, bs shoves, fs 180, half cabs, various manuals (not nose manuals though)...

Transitions I was really poor at - we didn't really have any proper ramps where I grew up so I never really started skating them till uni, could just about rock & roll, real short 5ohs and shit, but yeah, most 5 year olds could skate ramp better than me!

Lottie.

I dont really have much to say, but I layed on the floor n my mate jumped over me on his skateboard once

And I only like watching bmx'ing, I thought it looked like fun and tried n go off the ramp, didn't end too well :(

MARKLAR

VIP Junglist
tricklist:
kickflip + nollie
heelflip + nollie
varial flip
varial heel
360 flip
fakie 360 flip
hardlip
fakie hardflip
fs + bs shove it
fs + bs flip + heelflip

switch flip + heelflip
switch fs + bs flip
switch varial heel
switch fs + bs shove it

thats all i can fink of now!lol

Greg P

VIP Junglist
cheers
1 i forgot was a fakie big heelflip.
wich is like a 360 heelflip wile doing a 180!

Indeed, although I'd call it a fakie heelflip bigspin... that was my mates "special move" he rarely rolled them away though...

MARKLAR

VIP Junglist
Indeed, although I'd call it a fakie heelflip bigspin... that was my mates "special move" he rarely rolled them away though...

yep dat was my special move 2!lol
altho hardflips are 2nd they look fuckin sick!

Top Bottom