THE DNBFORUM POEM

Fratanize

Keepin the jungle alive
VIP Junglist
i will start it.
i will right a verse and a rhyme then the next person carries it on. it can be as random or artistic as you like.

Death sales on the wind like chip shop bait,
where are my monitors? i just can't wait!

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
This is not www.fratsmonitors.com
In case you didn't know, I had to drop the shell of the bomb.
hahahaha win

i aint homo so i wont poem btw (no homo)

but you know poets are actually kinda cool and laid back geezers if you look it more closely

like check that fucker out, just chillin with an umberella prolly smoking doobies and watching tv

his crib looks nice

Last edited:

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
Some things don't change from year to year do they? :)
i dunno... i like thought so first like poems lol wtf thats homo shit, but look at the guy i posted does he look homo to you? not, just an innocent good guy having his own way

he doesn't even need friends his like totally fine on his own, fuck the others just spin your own yoyo, i love that umberella btw

Fes Rock

Nothing..........
VIP Junglist
i dunno... i like thought so first like poems lol wtf thats homo shit, but look at the guy i posted does he look homo to you? not, just an innocent good guy having his own way

he doesn't even need friends his like totally fine on his own, fuck the others just spin your own yoyo, i love that umberella btw
TUNA MAN, YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN. I LOVE YOU [NOHOMO]

Greg P

VIP Junglist
As umbrellas go that's a fucking doozy... How does he make it float like that, that's an amazing ability, and would stop all the fucking short arse women in London poking my fookin eyes out everytime it's in the slightest overcast...

My keyboard is braille, before you ask...

The dudes in Brofski's sig are all Arsenal players, and yes, Adebayour does look like Bernie Mac, but unlike him, he's not dead, in fact my fantasy league team is pretty much fucking based on the guy...