The DnBForum Allstars 2009 Mixes Thread RULES & Whatnot DEADLINE EXTENDED

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Right, time to get these wheels in motion.
Entry for this has now CLOSED so if you have missed it, then i'm sorry, but you did have a lot of time to say you wanted to partake.

RULES
-Deadline for the mixes is Monday 28th Dec
PM me your mixe's with a tracklist and your DJ name. No late entries, if I don't get your mix by that date, you won't be involved in the final thread.

-Each DJ produces a mix no shorter than 30 mins and no longer than 1 hour.

-Only tunes released from this year may be used. You can TEASE tunes from previous years, but that's it! No full dropping old tunes, otherwise you won't be included in the final thread.

-NO DUBS, only full releases and promos!!

-Multiple decks are allowed as are CD decks.

-You can use whatever tunes YOU feel have been big this year. It doesn't matter what others think. This will be a mix of what reflects YOUR tastes. Be it jumpup, minimal, dancefloor or whatever.

DJ's Participating:

Nick EP
Nitrous
Joey Adhd
Freek
Harry3
Crook
Groelle
Snatch
Riisu
Tornado
Fortune
Code:Red
Don't Sleep
chris_getme
Treazon
Ozmatic
Gman Curtis 1
Hooka
Evezdroppin
Man:Jam
St420
Flicky
DnBDuke
ESR

I need all DJ's to make sure they drop only tunes from this year. If you are unsure about the release date of the tunes you picked, consult www.discogs.com. All the release info will be on this website. Please make sure you check your tracklist's, as I don't want to get rid of people for dropping tune's from 2008 etc.

Nice one peeps! I look forward to hearing your 2009 mixes!

Last edited:
Re: The DnBForum Allstars 2009 Mixes Thread RULES & Whatnot

Noice one smart, will get on the mix asap!

sweeeeeet looks big. When u say no full dropping of old tunes the tune can obviously drop but has to be taken out ye? (DJ Man:Jam)

Btw I made a new account so ma username represents ma DJ name lol

sweeeeeet looks big. When u say no full dropping of old tunes the tune can obviously drop but has to be taken out ye? (DJ Man:Jam)

Correctamundo man. Pre 2009 tunes can only be teased

wicked, will give this one sum propa thought. wish we could include dubs :( understandable tho lol. bigups smart for putting this together.

Safe man. I'm in the same boat Freek, got loadsa good dubs to drop aswell :) I thought the dubs would be a bit of an unfair advantage for other DJ's.

yea tis fair, plenty of other mixs we can include them in i guess lol

You can still tease tunes from this year matey. Just I had a few people saying if they could tease tunes from previous years

I'm gonna bold the people on the list whose mixes I receive

Really sorry Adam but I can't be involved in this. I'm away from my decks tomorrow for a month or so and tonight I'm playing out in Leeds so no can do. :(

If anyone wants to take my place they're more than welcome. (y)

No worries Al! I'm sure someone will want to get involved!

shit!!!! completely forgot about this. better pull my finger out and get crackin!

shit!!!! completely forgot about this. better pull my finger out and get crackin!

same, i gotta get a move on. off college next week so that is my time to shine :)

Back
Top Bottom