The DIGITAL thread >>

mesh

VIP Junglist
so has he gone quiet or have I not been keeping on top. seems like he released so much a few years back.

and btw your fave Digitial tunes if you please

1- deadline (31)

2 - eaze off (chronic)

:tank:

'Deadline', 'Gateman' (+ the Keaton remix), 'Hard Ears', 'Rocksteady' (+ the 4 Horsemen remix), 'Sound Killa', 'Waterhouse Dub' (+ the A-Sides remix), Digital's remix of AK1200's 'Juniors Tune'.. The list goes on!

Digital :slayer:

Gotta love the digital sound!

Red Head (Fuction)

Champion Bubbler (Function)

Fuck it......i love the entire dubzilla album!

And some other tune i got on a white.

Yeah Digital is a man who truly has a wicked sound.

Deadline, Gateman and 48x are all smashers!

Oh and hello, not posted on here for fuckin ages :D

digital and spirit (phantom audio) - void vip

probally one of my top10 all time dnb tunes.

that bass noise thing in there is absolutly wikkid. reminds me of big battle ships.

Phantom Audio EP
Dubzilla
Waterhouse Dub
Deadline

In fact, nearly everyone of Digital's tunes are standout. Yeah, he been laying low for a while, but he brought out Dub Soundclash EP and that went off big style

glad I'm not alone !!

There are so many hidden classics and I admire him for his sound immensely. If I had to sum up what I feel about this music in one producer it would be him. :lighter:

I'm gonna raid my box and see to dig up any rarities or non-played-out-biz. one that springs to mind is 'Wrench' on Timeless, also 'Rockers' on Reinforced

MORE !!

Digital is definatly one of the most underated producers in the d&b scene. Has a distinct style of his own

remember seeing him play a set a cocoshebeen in the opera house a few years ago and loved it. it certainly wasnt a set full of anthems !!!!! spoke to him in the toilets and he was one of the most spot on DJs in the scene

Big up digital

Back
Top Bottom