The DID YOU KNOW THREAD .. (or post)

EWOKS

POTATOES GONNA POTATE
VIP Junglist
The DID YOU KNOW THREAD ..

Jeremy Beadle had a really small cock , but on the other hand.. it looked quite big ..

Last edited:

APERone

YO, SHIT'S MAD ILL SON.
VIP Junglist
Did you know that economics is the study of the allocation of goods that arises out of scarcity? -_-
I have an exam in like 5 hrs that I'm gonna fuck up

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
5 children die every year in England from catching herpes from there mothers when they kiss them.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
When Logikz is really happy he puts an es in his hahahhahhaha also he carefully places the letters in the same sequence everytime. Strange you may think but I guess you dont remember the time when he got the order incorrect. Pandemonium ensued.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Notice how Logikz has ditched the es in his latest post this is the Logikz way of showing slight amusement. The Logikz is a strange beast and should be approached with caution. Only seasoned handlers should approach the Logikz and only they know the Logikz behavoural paterns.

YOUNG TUNA

IT'S ME BITCHES
VIP Junglist
I watched the movie "Funny Games" yesterday with these fucked up kids killing people. And the main villain was actually logikz, I mean look:

For the whole movie I was like shit I know that sick fuck and I've drank beers with him and he owes me money even. Needless to say I didn't sleep last night.