The Devils Rejects - a Rob Zombie film

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jay walker, Jul 21, 2005.

1. jay walker

jay walker 1/2 of Passive/Aggressive

trailer here!

From what i know Rob Zombies in a metal group, trailer looks alright, but it was the tag-line 'one of the most brutal films youll see' that sells it for me! :rslayer:

2. Indi

Indi Tha Original ThreadKilla!

If its anything like House Of 1000 Corpses, its just one big promotional trailer for Rob Zombie, lots of gore and shocks but hardly any story. Similar to what Cradle of Filth did with their film Cradle of Fear. I hope its not as bad as that though, Cradle of Fear was absolutely gash, the gore was so over the top it was laughable.

3. Bad Ace

Bad Ace Close2Death

i dont think its gonna be any good.its got another bloody wrestler starring in it.................diamond dallas page lmao

4. sdm

sdm This is Dog Fort

Oh :uberlaugh

In that case, I think I'll wait for some feedback first.

5. evol4276

evol4276 DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!

I think it'll be good.. seeings how I'm like the only person ever to like his other movie.. hahaha.. A lot of people got pissed off because of how corny House of 1000 corpses was, and because of that, they didn't bother caring about that movie.. but yea, this one looks good. Rob Zombie is one twisted bastard, even if he did make the sets for Peewee Herman (or so I've been told)