the desert (wip)

dieiscast

i'm still working on this track. it's my second dnb track. feedbacks and recommendations are very welcome!

this is now version 2. i beefed up the drums, pushed the low end, added some breaks and tried an alternative bass section...

it would be nice, to receive some feedback again! thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Sounding good! I would put in some more variation though, to keep it interesting for the full-length of the song.

Sweeeeet Like that man , Suggestions are Beef up the Low end of the tune and maybes a lickle eq on the drums ... compression etc :)

Sounding good! I would put in some more variation though, to keep it interesting for the full-length of the song.

Yeah, you're right. Right know it's just copy & paste :) i'll try to ad more fx, breaks and probably some bass variations. Normally i find this difficult. Any further concrete tips?

yeah really good start mate, like others have a said, a bit more variation wouldnt go a miss, also i would try and beef up the kick and the snare a bit too.

wicked vibes tho matey, has the potential to be a great tune imo

yer the bass drum and snare could deffo do with a little more punch, and ill again comment on the variation but im sure you'll sort that out in the finished version, cant wait to hear it mate this is sounding good up to yet

thanks a lot for all your feedback. that is really useful!

since i'm a beginner producer i'm a bit stuck with the drum processing... i tried several things but i don't get enough punch behind it... maybe some tips?

tried slight distortion, some envelope control, eq and a small reverb on the snare... but i think it's not really better...

would you recommend to go with complete different samples or should i try to boost the one i have?

Back
Top Bottom