the decks and stuff...

Estell

QUESTION!!!!!!!!!
WHat r the best decks and turntables?the names of them i mean...or a scratch-mixer or whatever u call those great lovely thingies=)
Im not a Dj..so i am VERY interested in all that...help me!!!
:confused:

I think the best decks you can get are Vestax PDX2000s.
A lot of people dispute this cos clubs tend to have Technics SL1200/1210s, but the vestax decks are miles better as far as specs go (best start time, least amount of feedback, least amount of skipping by miles, best pitch system of any deck, best features the list goes on.....)
Vestax are the undisputed don of mixers too, and their PMC-07 pro ISP is te best scratch mixer you can get (closely followed in my view by the Allen & Heath Xone 02)

Pdx 2000's are the don, blatiantly far better that the 1210's (although some people will argue differently). I've got a pair and I'll never go back!

Check here for a small discussion on scratch mixers.

Currently the PMC-07 pro ISP is the best scratch mixer but I think there is a quadraphonic on in the same range and also the samarai range comes out in march.

Personally I prefer Technics! It's a bit of a bugger of a question though because how can you know which decks you prefer until you've tried 'em all??

Back
Top Bottom