The Day the Wafflers Imploded......

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I'm sorry people it had to happen sometime, fucking machete and polls. This whole thing has got out of hand. People are pissed off. I'm gunna hang out in Introduce Yourself and the feedback section until everything has calmed down. :confused:

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
I'm sorry people it had to happen sometime, fucking machete and polls. This whole thing has got out of hand. People are pissed off. I'm gunna hang out in Introduce Yourself and the feedback section until everything has calmed down. :confused:

wtf have i missed in my 3 hourish absence?

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist

i aint touched none of it, got back from work and it looked like right ol' mess

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
What happened peeps, ain't seen the carnage yet. Someone didn't mention machete did they. ban the fools.

there was a fair bit of machetin goin on but it all happened so fast it overwhelmed me!

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
On the waffle page there is 7 polls and about another 8 to do with machete and my fucking mouse is broke I've been smashing it about so much

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
the m word stopped proper waffle real sad:mad:

the teenagers ruined it all beatin' up grannies etc

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Maloney, when was the last time you ate/slept/saw another human? Yo deserve to be a mod with this sort of forum form.

I'm on holiday from work make the most of it I'll only be around in the mornings and early afternoon from next week

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
toejam knows what the font style he is the dolce & gabbana of text, always update and a little bit ghey

Top Bottom