Drum & Bass The Day I'd Die I'm Coming For You <- too long name for a track but here it is LIQUID

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by AcidShroom, Nov 20, 2013.

1. AcidShroom

AcidShroom Member

Heyy,

Thought that i'd take the whole day free for ableton and i'm really pleased with the result:

I was stuck for like 4 hours and then things started rolling. Feedback would be highly appreciated!

Cheers!! :D

2. AcidShroom

AcidShroom Member

Re: The Day I'd Die I'm Coming For You <- too long name for a track but here it is LI

bump

3. Entrada

Entrada Member

Re: The Day I'd Die I'm Coming For You <- too long name for a track but here it is LI

Sounds nice dude, think it would sound better with break beats though. Will just fill out the track a lot more (y)

4. Skuff

Skuff Well-Known Member

That's a big track man. I quite like the beats like that

5. Entrada

Entrada Member

I guess its just maybe cause i started learning how to make breakbeats that i want them over everything :banana:.

6. AcidShroom

AcidShroom Member

Thanks guys for the feedback! :D
    I feel that something is missing in the track

7. smoothassilk

smoothassilk Active Member

I think the vocal needs to come through more, it gets a little lost in the mix and really in a track like this it needs to be central.