The Day After Tomorrow - FX movie lovers >>>

Time Dependant

Jungle Hunter
VIP Junglist
Yer I saw the trailor 2 this one& it looked alright, I think there's a massive snow blizzard that wipes the whole of a city!! SDM haveyou seen the core? You'll probably enjoy that one to.

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
sayber said:
Yer I saw the trailor 2 this one& it looked alright, I think there's a massive snow blizzard that wipes the whole of a city!! SDM haveyou seen the core? You'll probably enjoy that one to.
Yeah I seen 'The Core', wasn't too bad, but I think my fave like this is prolly 'Deep Impact'. I'll have a think (y)

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
sdm@work said:
Yeah I seen 'The Core', wasn't too bad, but I think my fave like this is prolly 'Deep Impact'. I'll have a think (y)
Deep Impact is tight. The tsunami is nutty. Have you seen Armageddon? pretty good movie. :zest:

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Deep Impact is tight. The tsunami is nutty. Have you seen Armageddon? pretty good movie. :zest:
Yeah I love Armageddon, probably one of my fave films evar (y)

Liv Tyler is hot too :love:

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
I give the movie a 7/10 only because the tidal wave was hella' weak, didn't cause that much damage and was only in a short scene. It was basically a huge swell, didn't have that tidal look to it. :twitch: I wish it towered over New York and kept gettin' bigger and badder as it moved along. But pretty intense shiz in the film. :rinsed: