DnB The darker side of liquid

Nobody? alright well maybe a different tact. who do you guys deem to be the best in the genre? im particularly interested in the more halftime style.

hey man

coulda posted it in New Talent and Track Reviews

best in the genre? SP:MC

i defo think you're good man. you've got a good vibe, some heavy bars
if i was doin a night id defo hit you up (unfortunately im not lol)

my advice to any MC is to refrain from saying too much in the 32bars following the drop, the time to be laying down all the meaningful shit is during the boring parts of the track

why SP:MC is so good at what he does ISNT because he's an amazing lyricist, its because he knows when to shut up

You've got a good voice for this genre of dnb, good clarity and delivery.
Content I wasnt a huge fan of though tbh, too many war bars. Other than that I'd say keep it up.

hey man

coulda posted it in New Talent and Track Reviews

best in the genre? SP:MC

i defo think you're good man. you've got a good vibe, some heavy bars
if i was doin a night id defo hit you up (unfortunately im not lol)

my advice to any MC is to refrain from saying too much in the 32bars following the drop, the time to be laying down all the meaningful shit is during the boring parts of the track

why SP:MC is so good at what he does ISNT because he's an amazing lyricist, its because he knows when to shut up

this x10000

okay nice one, i'll check out sp:mc asap. I was a producer before i was an mc, and a dj before that (hiphop in all cases) so my interest lies in supporting the music, as opposed to the music supporting me, but my only experience live comes from performing fully written, structured material. something i've noticed is the energy levels of most mc's in the genre is fairly high and great for hyping crowds but im aware of the fact that i'm slightly more subdued in tone etc. than some. hopefully dj's and audience would respond well to this. and yeah, i didn't look through the forum fully before i posted so maybe this thread needs to be moved?

Back
Top Bottom