The dark truth about Adelie penguins

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Claus601, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Claus601

Claus601 Custom Title

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/ad-lie-penguins-are-sexually-depraved-little-perverts

Aww. Aren’t penguins the cutest? With all their waddling and flappy little arms. Adélie penguins look particularly adorable, standing at just 70 centimeters (27.5 inches) with beady little eyes.

But don't be fooled by their charming appearance. When Dr George Murray Levick made his observations on their sexual behavior in 1911 and 1912, it was deemed too inappropriate to ever be published. You might consider that standard in prudish Edwardian England, but even by today’s standard, some of it is pretty extreme.

Far before the sexual liberation of the 1960s, penguins were ahead of the curve by engaging in promiscuous sex between unpaired male and female penguins. There were also records of homosexual sex between male penguins.

So far, no problems by modern standards. But wait. On his Antarctic Expedition, Levick also observed instances of Adélie penguins engaging in rape, gang rape, sexual and physical abuse of chicks, as well as necrophilia with penguins, some of which had died the previousyear.

Levick blamed this "astonishing depravity" on "hooligan males." So shocked, he wrote down his observations in Greek so only educated gentlemen could understand. His code seemed to work, and his work wasn't published until 2012.

In 1998 more penguin depravity came to light, when people observed adélie penguins using stones to pimp out females for prostitution. They also reported that some of the prostitute penguins tricked the males into thinking they would have sex by performing an elaborate courtship ritual, then run away with their stones.

2. jmzmaloney

jmzmaloney ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS Staff Member

This Dr just watching, what a bastard, like an internet paedophile, not indulging but by watching, enabling the glorification of this sick behaviour. Do we know he weren't giving a fish to the gangs after theyd indulged in these sickening acts. Dr was the fucking kingpin of this whole freakshow. I don't buy it either, Greek? Those are the bastards that got off on this shit more than any other country, book of observations are probably in every bedside table in Greece. You ever see the Greek movie Island of Death? Its basically what you've described.

3. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

Shut

Moskit and logikz like this.
  4. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Up

Moskit, logikz and IV4 like this.
  5. beknoxx

beknoxx 7/11 7/11

6. jmzmaloney

So youre saying this is the rape squadron?

[​IMG]

Dannyboy93 likes this.
  7. beknoxx

beknoxx 7/11 7/11

i read the same thing as this about dolphins,,,,,it said that they had underwater rape caves where they would pull people down and gang bang them before taking them bact to the surface or some shit.....let me see if i can find it.

jmzmaloney likes this.
  8. jmzmaloney

Manatees take your mother for a nice seafood dinner and never call her again

Dannyboy93, $marty, Jwood27 and 2 others like this.
  9. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

So a priest, a dolphin, and a penguin are hanging out at the beach.

10. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

So when I was about five or six years old my neighbors Doberman came over as I was playing in the backyard. The dog came up sniffed me and began to hump me. My parents and the dogs owner began to laugh and I began to cry. The dogs nails dug into me and the excruciating embarrassment overwhelmed me. I begged and pleaded for somebody to help, but all the adults just laughed. After what felt like a lifetime my anguish turned to anger. I then forcefully got on the dogs back and began to dry hump the shit out of the dog yelling at it. The dog got free and bit me, but I punched that fucker, grabbed him and forcefully and began to hump him again. My father had to pull me off that fucker to let him free.
    For a couple of years until we moved if I looked at that dog it would put its eyes down and tail in between legs.

Jwood27 and herojuana like this.
  11. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

woah

/ fixed

/ :teeth:

beknoxx and IV4 like this.
  12. Claus601

Claus601 Custom Title

Rapeguins

IV4 likes this.
  13. Catsel

necro necrophilia bump?

seems legit

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
  14. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

EHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEH TREMENDOUS WORK MEN!!!

deviant penguins... somethign about that feels screwy. arent they so mongamous its bordering on retarded? right, did you see march of the penguins?!?! fuckign depressing, this is good news actually. also takes the pressure off the bonobo monkey, dont it??

15. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

Anybody remember that gif of that guy sucking off a dolphin?

I came...

16. Catsel

this one?? hard to tell if dolphin or not

[​IMG]

17. Claus601

Claus601 Custom Title

[​IMG]

DeeGun likes this.
  18. Moskit

The one i saw had more of an underlying romantic storyline to it, beautiful script & atmospherics, fantastic screenplay & really poignant soundtrack...

You're just sick in the head Michelle.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2016
    Catsel and beknoxx like this.
  19. Moskit

I really like the fact any new members that might click the top thread in waffle about penguins, find out they're gang rape psycho penguins, then finish their first dnbforum experience with a looped gif of a man filming himself felating a dolphin in a swimming pool...

:rofl:

20. Moskit

Beastiality&bassforum.com