the dark one....

liking intro fx, and build man they kool

Drop got Vibes bro!!

Actually diggin this man, bass is fresh man

i like!

REWIND

real nice work bro, impressed

agreed mang nice stompin bass and your drums are always tight
lovin the sample-evil dead 2 or army of darkness?
respect on a badboy tune

not got a lot of time to comment as busy but sounds quality on the production side - especially for myspace - nice one!!! will comment properly later

Good stuff mate.
drums are perhaps a touch quiet. like the bassline, although is missing some of your unique style.
Its a good tune mate and i know you are good at this style, think you have made some better tunes imo.
Just think the bass needs a little more something, not sure what tho. sorry.
peace

Fuck what i think tho mate, zeal says its good then happy days...lol

Good stuff mate.
drums are perhaps a touch quiet. like the bassline, although is missing some of your unique style.
Its a good tune mate and i know you are good at this style, think you have made some better tunes imo.
Just think the bass needs a little more something, not sure what tho. sorry.
peace

Fuck what i think tho mate, zeal says its good then happy days...lol

Dont be silly, taste is all subjective bro ;)

IMO its a good tune, the bassline is what got me hooked! loved it, it reminded me of the vibe in the smoker by Shimon and Spa Funk

Listening again, could be the myspace player crushing the beats a bit but like Fran said they are a tad quiet i rekon

Any chance of a 320 bro? :)

Would like to hear this out man

wicked frat i know what your sayin wiv the bass but it was one of them ones... if you know wot i mean, we kinda felt like zeal lol the funky bass hooked us will have another listen to drums ;)

320 Zeal will sort 4 ya big ups...

Cheers matey, upload a link to here if poss bro ;)

Will give it a spin out too see how it holds up for ya

We in london on 1st and Sheffield on 15th ;)

wasnt keen on the other tune you sent me, Let me go. just not my style personally, but not a bad tune at all. Drums needed to be a bit tougher and louder imo to meet the force of the bassline! :)

Locked to this one now....

real ncie intro man

yeah the drums could come up on this a tiny bit bro i think would sound that little bit harder

fucking sicko man, love the bass hahahaha

im defo playing this out at next couple of gigs bro, is the kinda tune that will get everyone bopping in. Will play early in the set to get them warmed up!

BOOOHHH good shit bro!

hello, tune sounded pretty good on my iPhone, I wish I was at my setup to push the levels up and give some constructive man, rolls sweet and as said before, bass sound and pattern are very pleasing:D

very nice.

peace.

ez, i had a lsten to this again on my moniters, i have to say the beats are sweet as fXXX! the bass sound was better than i thought although the tune could do with some deep sub bass i think, other than that its pretty hot to say the least, the bass pattern is very similar to one did in a tune called your winter:-/ your bass sound wooOOoops it tho;)

really nice work man, and even tho your giving away 320s, i rekon this should get sighned up, if it dont il be supprised, and if you want il put it out on itunes for you, im sure there all bggin for this tune but thats an option for you.

peace.

Back
Top Bottom