The Dark Knight

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Was absolutely amazing!! The mood and tone of this sequel is a lot darker than Batman Begins and theres quite a few nice plot twists thrown in for good measure.
Ledger as the joker smacks it. He completely topped Nicholson's performance. He really makes the joker seem absolutely psychotic. I highly recommend you all to go and check it out :2thumbs:

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
waited on a virus free cam version atm
your not the first ive heard really big this film up, i cant fucking wait :devilslay

JAGZ

VIP Junglist
i looked at imax screenings and there fully booked at the good times for a while you might wona get on that soon

barbarella

VIP Junglist
Wicked movie...Dark...hence the dark knight..Heath Ledger's best and last performance!....few website with good quality vids, without any heads popping up, virus free!..(Hellboy 2... worth a look too!)

barbarella

VIP Junglist
on the d/l now gona put it up on here in a couple days if no one else does before, wicked copy aswell.
wouldn't be "safer" to just watch it online instead of d/l?
And...on a different level..."Dont mess with the zohan" is just hilarious! (A.sandlers can be a bit dorky but this movie just had me in stitches...i guess im easily pleased)
Sorry to post that on the batman thread..u can :nutkick: if i had some...

Last edited:

MARLZTAH

++DuB PrOFesSoR++
VIP Junglist
Ledger as the joker smacks it. He completely topped Nicholson's performance. He really makes the joker seem absolutely psychotic. I highly recommend you all to go and check it out :2thumbs:
apparently he stayed in his flat on his own for ages and wouldnt talk to anyone to make him self crazy for the role :twitchy:

Blurr

Wasted Selection
VIP Junglist
OH LAWD

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468569/

User Rating: 9.7/10 (46,915 votes)
Top 250: #1
yeah but i wonder how many of those voters have actually seen it

i use lovefilm.com for the rentals and theres always ppl rating films & games that aren't out yet, it's jus lying coz u can't have a real opinion if all u've seen is the trailer/screenshots

Last edited: