the dam

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Smickus, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Smickus

Smickus Active Member

going there for four mates in a couple weeks with some mates... anything i should do? cant miss out on etc etc.

2. $marty

$marty Dexcell Staff Member

You should smoke prostitutes and fuck weed.

herojuana, Dagz, EWOKS and 2 others like this.
  3. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

Smoke weed, fuck whores and get some mushrooms (if possible).

Loads of other Dam threads as well, search them out as they'll have better info then my input.

4. Gumby

Gumby New Member

is making a dam thread in waffle a meme yet?

EWOKS likes this.
  5. rysk

rysk Part-time waster

see karl, smoke weed, fuck bishes.

can we just sticky one of the 'dam threads so we can avoid this in future?

6. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

make a thread about it

EWOKS likes this.
  7. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

8. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

probably use the search buttom

9. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ghaha!! yeah i cant be arsed to answer any more of these, but as my spirits rise, and they are rising by the way, having a job is doing wonders for my morale, i will be picking it up in the future. dam threads in waffle is this close to meme status, but i understand, some people come here and totally miss the the whole thing, just look at a few streets, get knocked on the ass from the strength of the weed, get bored and wonder why there isnt a constant rave with hard drugs coming out peoples ears wherever you look, and its this impression that bothered me so, that someone should come here and not "get it". because i know where to look if you want that. and its pretty straight forward, but first impressions, and first times can be confusing to the point of paralysis. ive had both, did copenhagen on my own, found the party after lots of back and forth, but amsterdam was an open book to me as i always had native friends to show me where everything was. i didnt even see amsterdam by day for the first few years. but like i said, i knew people.

10. Shatner's Bosom

Shatner's Bosom murder TANMUSHIMUSHI

we need a Dam sticky

11. Dagz

Dagz Well-Known Member

no we don't need a dam sticky its fun reading all the individual threads and maybe one day I will go then I can make my own personnel dam thread haha

12. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

Aint that the truth, first time I went with a mate, we stayed above the sex museum on Damrak, did an impressive 300 Yard radius of our hotel over 4 days! The furthest we got was the KFC by Dam Square, the only other food we ate was out of the vending machine in the hotel. If your not ready for that weed, first time is just a getting to know you deal, find somewhere comfy to sit and a good vending machine :teeth:

But Eat Chips and Mayo, Eat Argentinian Steak, Eat Turkish Kebabs, Couple of laps of window shopping down Red Light, Madam Tussards(sp?), truffles maybe, put your walking boots on and go wander, buy a funny weed shirt from amsterdam. I got one of Stoned Bob Hemp Pants :teeth: Go the Comedy Club thats in that other bit(I got no idea, but went and it was funny, might have been weed, either way laughed my ass off). Go go karting when your baked. Book shit before you go if you plan on doing stuff, make sure 1 guy can get you motivated, or you will get sucked into sitting around doing fuck all all day! Fun place if you can fight the weed and keep you energy levels up, or cool place to veg out for a few days if the green gets to you!

13. PhorceOfHabit

PhorceOfHabit Seldom

Once I'd got into the actual center, literally not a penny of my money went on anything but JD, Smoothies, Chicken and Draw last time I was in Dam. I always mean to do the stuff everyone talks about but then we just jam in coffee shops from morning to night.

I did go to the sex museum one time though actually, that was fun. And obviously walk round red light staring till someone looks menacingly at you and you have to move to the next window. Oh and someone gave us a bike for a tenner which we proceeded to cause havok on before locking it up outside that coffee shop that sells DANK at the end of the road that Lost in Amsterdam is on. I still have the keys. It's black, red and has a Broken Culture sticker on it if any Dam heads wanna chop the lock haha.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2013
  14. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..