The D&B Recommendations Thread For N00bs...

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
So seeing as we have about umpteen different threads each week for artist, labels and sub-genre recommendations, I thought we should start one thread solely for this purpose, so people can check out what stuff suits them best.
I'm just thinking what would be the best way to categorize this. Has anyone got any thoughts or ideas on the subject?

so is the idea that they come in this thread and make requests as opposed to starting a thread??

It could be called something like the knowledge or the loop,

could have a yes no diagram thing that will help you find what you are looking for.

like:

problem-solving-flowchart.gif

OK start a thread, without anyone else posting, do a different post for each style, suppose 8 would be adequate. After this has been set up people post tunes, but only name of tune plus the youtube code. Cut and paste the tune into its relevant style. Thus ensuring all the tunes are on the first page of the thread. Yagetsme.

lets not get hung up on grammar lucid. more accessible dnb tunes for noobs:
1. pendularms in utero album
2. dj marky and xrs the brazilian job
3. mean machine with danny dwyer
4. anything made in fruity loops
5. frog him
6. all dose hamboigahs
7. castle greyskull

Lol you lot taking the piss.. you will be 1st to complain when someone starts a noob thready "uermmmmm I like Pendulum and Rockit" :D :teeth:

So seeing as we have about umpteen different threads each week for artist, labels and sub-genre recommendations, I thought we should start one thread solely for this purpose, so people can check out what stuff suits them best.
I'm just thinking what would be the best way to categorize this. Has anyone got any thoughts or ideas on the subject?

threads get messy , needs a sub section ,

permission admin to allow those users only into a new subsection of the forum to help write a good educational piece , then when its done you can lock it so know one can spam it with .. fuppin h8 this jump tech wobble shhhh etc etc but yet its open for users if need guidence to go there ,... thats my 2pence worth anyway ............

Back
Top Bottom