The D&B Forum Producer List:

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
Posting this cos of Ritchie's 50ft Woman thread int he New Talent/Track Section:

Of all the regular producers on here, what would you personally class each other as?

e.g.
Richie - Stix
Marlok
Freek

Are all quite clearly the Jump Up pioneers on the forum.

I wouldn't know what to class myself as but;

I'd stick neomind in the skullstep category ;)

Mr Fletch (Prophet ;)) in the dark liquid category

continue....

never consistently made one style of track, but then i up them here so infrequently i guess it doesnt matter

Fuck categorizing people. Im dnb. and that is it.

DTX
Talon
Protoplasym
Impact
Keynote
Basis
Subclash
Ben Kama
Labrat

etc, etc,
the list goes on..., so many good producers on this forum. Im proud to be a part of it :) As a collective we are sick.

---------- Post added at 12:29 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Are all quite clearly the Jump Up pioneers on the forum.

:teeth: hehehe

sure i done a few new things, nothing much since i bought all that euqipment though, its taken me aaages to figure that stuff out, and when i did, i went on a binge im still recovering from. but a few things on my own and a few with dam nation, so i make dark and moody stuff with them and uplifting vibes on my own. i dont think i could be put in any particular place myself other than dnb and maybe minimal if i really tried.

I make electro, dnb and dubstep
Been making mostly electro the past couple tracks

However im working on a new dubstep tune lately
And just finished a new dubstep mix the other day

So it's really all over the place

Darker more minimal stuff, but I've also made some dubstep, and some future garage and some weird hybrid dubstep-house things.

But for dnb, darker deeper minimal stuff.

I think Id be classed in Techstep, more so cause people have told me I mainly was doing techstep :B didn't know what was what type of DnB before hand.
Next to that shiz, I do filthy type of Dubstep. I guess.

I recently got a dubstep group going, me and this dude, possibly another guy later on for collabs. We're WT F1LTH but solo I'm Tatilla. I also have a band, me playing synth and writing music, and we have a gig on halloween so we aren't too bad then haha.

What I've learned is that internet collabs can lick my nuts, nothing ever gets done, and it's not how I like it. It's so much better workflow and all with a person right there in the same studio.

we are the pioneers!lol

ha ha, we certainly are!

but personally people can pingeon hole me all they want, even when i make other style... i still consider my self a jump up producer... personally i think it is a bit pretencious to be offended by pigeon-holling ;)

it comes down to u make what you like
an i like jump up so i make jump up

Back
Top Bottom