The cuntish cunting cunts at the DSA are cunts.

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by GZero, Sep 17, 2009.

1. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

I had a driving test yesterday.

I'd done all the preparation (and between you and me, I've done a fair bit of driving in the past, just not entirely legally) and I was 100% ready for it.

Cost me £100 to book the test and the car for the 2 hours.

Anyways, I get there and the examiner starts acting like a proper cunt, all snippy and trying to talk down to me, but I'm not gonna rise to it, so I just stay on mission and act polite.

So we hit the road, I take a left turn and stop a the red light. So far so good, I've made no mistakes and I'm feeling good.

Then some cunt comes round the corner not looking where he was going and slams into the back of me. Some bad luck, but the dude gets out and admit full responsibility, the owner and him exchange details and so I go to have a word with the examiner, to find out weather we can continue now (there was basically no damage) or weather we'd have to reschedule.

It was then he handed me a sheet of paper that said I'd FAILED. This is when it all kicked off, cut to a half hour later, I'm in the managers office with the fat sad little prick of an examiner trying to calmly explain that this was totally unfair and at the VERY LEAST I should be entitled to another test. They couldn't justify failing me, couldn't come up with convincing reasons even when I cracked open their own fucking rules and guidelines. They just sat there with their piggy little eyes KNOWING there was jack shit I could do (threating legal action wont work, because these fucks set the rules, it's not a legal thing).

They fucking aired me, which is when it turned into a fucking shouting match. The DSA are a bunch of cunts and I'm going to burn the fucking test center to the ground and that Leroy fucking Starling (named and shamed you little prick) had better keep his fucking head down.

Thank goodness for small mercies, I went for a smaller driving school and they're trying to sort this shit out for me, but man, I was spitting bile yesterday.

"Cambridge Driving School" are fucking good people if ever you need to learn, fuck the BSM and their 10 minute phone ToS before you get to speak to anybody.

WANKERS.

Sorry chaps, needed to vent. Went home and skinned my hands on my punchbag and now the fuckers hurt.

URGH.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2009
  2. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

breathe........ count to ten...... then get ur ass down there and punch them in the pancreas!

3. ScottyEightSix

ScottyEightSix HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN

Sounds like a shit situation, have you got a re-sit for free then?

4. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

There was a moment where I was picking out a spot on the fat fuck Leroy (examiners) forehead where I was about to butt him. Realized that I'd NEVER drive legally if I did.

Want to know the worst bit? There was so little damage my teacher decided not to involve the insurance people, until fucking fat cunt Leroy decided he might have "whiplash".

It took every ounce of my self restraint to stop every fibre in my being from pulling his fat little face right fucking off there and then.

5. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

I don't know! Like I say, thank god for my driving school because they recognize that this is totally unfair and Kevin (main man) is doing his very best to get me a free test.

If you've ever tried calling the DSA, you'll realize that it's IMPOSSIBLE to speak to a human unless you got links there. Computers all the way.

6. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

Realized that I'd NEVER drive legally if I did. << balaclava's are ur friend!

7. ScottyEightSix

I hope your claiming whiplash as well ;)

8. TongueFlap

TongueFlap Flappin'

bit shit for ya but thats the way it goes

9. Moskit

Moskit :rodigan: Staff Member

I would have lost the plot to be honest mate.

Go & take it out on your Cousins shitter? :teeth:

Sorry.

10. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Nah I'm vehemently against this whole compensation culture. I like to think of myself a "man" and when shit goes down "men" put it down to bad luck, they don't try and blame the first person they see or try and profit at somebody who made an simple mistake's expense.

I know one women who shut her OWN FUCKING HAND in a bin at work and sued the poor guys for an exorbitant sum, their insurance company balked and my mate's company went bankrupt. This fat indian bitch walked with £50k+ because she was too fucking stupid to learn how to operate a bin without injuring herself.

Fuck it, taking personal responsiblity can be expensive but it's worth it.

The INSANE health and safety laws that curtail our freedoms more than you think are a DIRECT response to people being greedy cunts and suing.

Sorry people, but thats just my opinion.

11. ScottyEightSix

To be honest if you hit anyone else I can pretty much guarentee they'll be claiming against you, an I bet the guy who hit you would have done as well.

12. chanty

chanty Active Member

fuckin shit situation mate feel for u. shudda smashed leroy, at least get some revenge, find his car n smash it, find his daughter and smash her or find him and smash him

13. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

...and if enough people grow at pair and realize that "Shit happens" the country would be a much nicer place.

The police arrested 50 odd people in London for having a water fight in a public park. Why? The council were shit scared of being sued.

At my little sisters school they're banned from playing conkers or climbing trees or doing anything that could even possibly be remotely considered fun because they're TERRIFIED of being sued.

Did you hear about that girl at a boarding school who got pissed and fell out of a window and is now suing? Now the regulatory bodies are spending hundreds of thousands drafting legislation that would require school windows to refitted to be stupid drunken bitchproof, which will cost councils hundreds of thousands to implement. All because some silly cow didn't have the guts to say "Yeah I'm fucking stupid, I got drunk and fell out of a window".

Over the past ten years we've been treated like fucking children and we're starting to act like it. It takes an adult to admit they fucked up, a child blames whoever is to hand.

14. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

15. SLow

SLow Quadrospazzed life-glug

He has to give a reason why you failed, what does the test sheet say?

Ultimate respect in not claiming for whiplash though.

16. dnb in ya face

dnb in ya face Loud and Dirrrty

mate i hate the instructors, they are assholes. You just wanna say yeah fuck you and whack them and steal the car. Open the door and kick the little patronising (sp) bastard out the car....see ya.

Especially if you gotta pay again thats bad. They are cunts. I can uderstand how angry you must be!

17. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I must try this next time :boxing:

18. GZero

GZero No fear no sound!

Ah mate this is where the problem started. HE DIDN'T MARK SHIT, just ticked the failed box. I'm the kinda guy who likes logical reasons so the real issue was with him being dismissive and not giving me ANY reason for failing me.

If I'd have failed outright, I've have just accepted it and moved on, but here I'm getting fucked over and I can't STAND it.

Like I say, Kevin @ Cambridge Driving School is trying to sort it, but it's still touch and go, I don't know if i'll have to pay for another test yet and because these people are a law unto themselves, it's basically pot luck weather he manages to get a decent fella on the phone.

19. dnb in ya face

dnb in ya face Loud and Dirrrty

I claimed for whiplash against some old lady. She pulled out right in front of me and to be honest could have killed me as I was on a A road. I didint have a car for over a month. nearly lost my job and it generally ruined my social life.

The simple fact is its not her paying me its her insurance companyt and shes gunn ahave to pay like £100 more every year, taking it to £400 a yyear. I AM A BETTER DRIVER THAN SOME OLD FART and i have to pay like £1500 insurance so fuck her. She shouldnt even be on the road imo. The systems all fuked up. Anyway £1,050 came in VERY VERY nicely. Now ive gotta much better car, as she wrote my last one off for me!!!

I think if its your own car its a lot different. Thats my opinion anyway. Stupid old ladys

20. PISSEDOFF

PISSEDOFF New Member

Basicly anyone who is a pratical driving test examiner is a MASSIVE TWAT. No body loves them and they are full of hate and they get all what they need in life, in that little moment when they get to tell people that they failed. That is there favorire bit of the day and that is why they get out of bed in the monring, just for that tiny little bit of power when, just for a moment, they don't feel like a bit of shit lying on the ground.They have never had any real friend. They are selfish bastards who have never done anything for anyone, probaly because no one has any done anything for them besause they are total cunts and completle and utter fectless twats. Fuck the DSA - right up the arse