The crack cocaine of chocolate!

Serum

VIP Junglist
Try this one at home kids for a hit of pure chocolate!

1. Make a cup of tea

2. Take a chocolate biscuit bar (preferably a penguin, small works best but a twix is also pretty good!)

3. Bite both ends off it

4. Stick it in the tea and use it as a straw

5. Once the tea has got to your mouth you have to ram it in there before it melts and falls into your cuppa.

fucking classic!

Indi

Tha Original ThreadKilla!
VIP Junglist
I've been doing this since I was five, twix works the best cuz the caramel stops it from falling apart:slayer:

Serum

VIP Junglist
Baaah it's only half the fun when it doesn't fall to bits.
Especially when it's someone else doing it getting chocolate all over their face and looking like and arse.
Where's your community spirit? :lol: :lol:

Indi

VIP Junglist
Nah mate, when it stays together in one piece you have to proper mash it into your mouth before it does fall apart on to your new Tshirt, I hate it when it falls in your tea and you have to eat your cuppa instead of drink it :thumbsd:

Last edited:

ZESTOI

time for heroes.
VIP Junglist
do any of you boys ever play soggy biscuit!?!?! lol joking :cry:

I don't like dipping choc bars in hot drinks, prefer them much more non soggy and non melted. :lol:

Indi

VIP Junglist
Originally posted by ZESTIE
do any of you boys ever play soggy biscuit!?!?! lol joking :cry:

I don't like dipping choc bars in hot drinks, prefer them much more non soggy and non melted. :lol:
BOOOOOOOOOOORING!!!!

Only joking:thumbsup:

Indi

VIP Junglist
And anything that's chocolate and orange, like when Kit Kat did a special orange version. Orange chocolate dunked in a cuppa is the shiznit!:slayer:

Indi

VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Serum
What's a TIM TAM bar like?
The last time I had a Tim Tam bar was when I lived in Oz. Its like a rectangular shaped biscuit that's covered in chocolate and has different flavor fillings, you bite the opposite corners off and suck your tea into it, it even has instructions on the packet so if you were too stoned (as I was all the time I was in Oz) you can never forget how to do it. The best munchies antidote ever.:slayer:

Indi

VIP Junglist
Originally posted by bassick
it's an aussie bar.... totally wicked 100% pure shit...

what's up with u there in the UK, no tim-tams, no ice-tea.....
:D
There's ice tea if you can find it, get looking. As for Tim Tam bars, there's non in this country as far as I'm aware of. Believe, if there was, I'd be on the other end of them, Tim Tam bars are lush!:thumbsup:

Affliction

thought size didnt matter
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Indi
There's ice tea if you can find it, get looking.
there's definately demand for it! i used to work in a bar and we'd get at least 3 people a week asking for Ice Tea, still dont know what the fuck it is though... just tea with ice in it??? wouldnt the ice melt and just cool the tea down a bit?

back to the choccy thing... i tried it with a kit-kat chunky today... :love: :love: :love:

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Ice Tea is the lick, believe. You can get lipton ice tea in jars in most supermarkets, methinks?

I drank it by the gallon when i was in NYC, One of the most refreshing dranks out there!

As for if you dun know what it is - its a powder to be mixed with cold water, kinda like coolade.

bassick

Originally posted by Affliction
... just tea with ice in it??? wouldnt the ice melt and just cool the tea down a bit?
:lol:

thats the deal here in the warmer countries....

but it's not just tea... u have these cool sunny flavourse like mint peache and lemon.
and diet if u r gay:-/

Serum

VIP Junglist
They had a 2 for 1 Iced tea at tesco's a month back.
You don't see it loads in the UK and it's not cheap but pretty damn nice.

Wasn't in a jar tho, this stuff was in 1.5 litre bottles, loving the peach flavour!

Indi

VIP Junglist
Originally posted by Serum
They had a 2 for 1 Iced tea at tesco's a month back.
You don't see it loads in the UK and it's not cheap but pretty damn nice.

Wasn't in a jar tho, this stuff was in 1.5 litre bottles, loving the peach flavour!
Yeah, that's what I mean, you've got to find it if you want it, its not like coca cola which is everywhere you can think of (and some places you can't). The peach flavor is the fuckin' BOMB! but prefere Long Island Ice Tea's though:thumbsup:

HAHAHAHAH thats friggin hilarious....

i remember though when i was younger , if i wanted a serious sugar buzz , i would drink a can of pepsi and use a piece of red licorice as my straw ( by biting off both ends ).....mmmm sooo good.