The Competition Begins.....20th april

DJ Uken

It's that time then, Thanks again to RockSteadyUK for offering the set @ TMD Promotions launch night as first prize, really appreciate it and i'm sure you guys do as well.

if the entrants want to send their Sets through to me by 20th or as near as, gives a few xtra days etc. I've sent a PM to you all with your number.

There's 12 sets to listen too.. so quite a bit of downloading to do...lol, if the general consensus is to split into two mini comps as RockSteady suggested, let me know - not a problem, otherwise....

voting to begin from the 23rd onwards and we'll give until the 25th May before closing the poll. once all sets are in, we can post a link on some of the other forums to get a few neutrals on the case with voting.

+ I think we should have a 'subcomp' - "Best Mix" we can sort that out once it's all done -

Uken :jacko:

It's that time then, Thanks again to RockSteadyUK for offering the set @ TMD Promotions launch night as first prize, really appreciate it and i'm sure you guys do as well.

if the entrants want to send their Sets through to me by 20th or as near as, gives a few xtra days etc. I've sent a PM to you all with your number.
There's 12 sets to listen too.. so quite a bit of downloading to do...lol, if the general consensus is to split into two mini comps as RockSteady suggested, let me know - not a problem, otherwise....

voting to begin from the 23rd onwards and we'll give until the 25th May before closing the poll. once all sets are in, we can post a link on some of the other forums to get a few neutrals on the case with voting.

+ I think we should have a 'subcomp' - "Best Mix" we can sort that out once it's all done -

Uken :jacko:

LIES!!!

haha nice one i got my number. My mix should follow today or tommorow.

Cheers Uken!

Just a quick question.....

Are we uploading the sets to a file sharing thingy eg rapidshare, and then sending the link to you?

Also i suppose we are naming the sets the number we have been given. (to keep it anonymous)

Back
Top Bottom