The Comeback of Good Looking Records

Stahl

Hey guys,

no, Good Looking didn't restart (yet). For years LTJ Bukem talks about the "Great Comeback of Good Looking" with this new album, new releases, mp3 shop, DVD etc. .etc. When I ask people like msDos he just says "They are coming back in early summer 2011". Uhm. Many people said they are coming back in Spring 2010, Christmas 2010...

Whats going on there? Good Looking is a sleeping giant. Where are all the new releases? Is "Fokuz" the new Good Looking?

Any insiders? Bukem and Conrad are just touring for years. Bukem uses Traktor since January 2011. But...no new releases. :(

Hey guys,

no, Good Looking didn't restart (yet). For years LTJ Bukem talks about the "Great Comeback of Good Looking" with this new album, new releases, mp3 shop, DVD etc. .etc. When I ask people like msDos he just says "They are coming back in early summer 2011". Uhm. Many people said they are coming back in Spring 2010, Christmas 2010...

Whats going on there? Good Looking is a sleeping giant. Where are all the new releases? Is "Fokuz" the new Good Looking?

Any insiders? Bukem and Conrad are just touring for years. Bukem uses Traktor since January 2011. But...no new releases. :(

Gawd, I hope not!

Joke of a label. Bukem should hand control over to someone who knows how to run a label. How about Kasra?

Furney's got some material being slept on by Bukem, so needless to say I want to see this ball get to rolling.

I've heard there's also some new Eveson and Soulmatic stuff that needs release as well.

Seems Bukem is touring so much GLR has a shite output considering how class some of their tunes are, so many unreleased potential. So slack tho last few years, not enough production going on or albums etc

Bukem sucks period, his weak style is ruining drum and bass.

YOUR opinion.
I think we all get the hint.
Just keep it to yourself and stop spamming the fuck out of every thread! You have to appreciate Bukem is a pioneer of Drum and Bass and because YOU don't like him doesn't change what he is done for the industry.

Not everyone agrees/listens/cares about YOUR opinion.

I see your also a homosexual. Can someone direct me to a forum, that likes real drum and bass. With that liquid crap, it is no wonder why a lot of heads are gravitating towards dubstep.

Theres a really good forum which my mate told me about which may be to your taste. It's full of the the heavy, dirty, meaty drum and bass I think you like to spin. www.meatspin.com check it out man

I see your also a homosexual. Can someone direct me to a forum, that likes real drum and bass. With that liquid crap, it is no wonder why a lot of heads are gravitating towards dubstep.

you cant call anyone anything with a username called luvdemcanes

is that some latent homosexual urge to be whipped by a man in a gimp outfit? I bet it is....

Ladies & gentlemen, I emplore you.

Please don't feed the trolls any further.

can you just fuck him off then.. I dont care if he hates liquid or not. The guys a fool. Going on about real drum and bass then knocking one of its sub-genres. Fucking hell its the old skateboard vs inline from '97 all over again. If anything hes draggin us all down..

grrrr128651997369060145.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom