THE CLEANER FINISHED VERSION [JUMP UP]

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
havnt really had much inspiration for dnb lately so i decided id finally finish off the cleaner.
i reckon its soundin alot better now got a better mixdown an changed it round slightly.
i also gave it a nice cheesy intro!lol
all feedback is very much appreciated.
cheers
http://www.myspace.com/djscdnb

Not really my style of DnB mate, but from a production point of veiw it's sounding good. Nice a clean.

I really like the snare as well, nice and punchy

Big ups!

nice mate good to see u back on the dnb, personally u know i aint really a fan of jump up, but productionally uve picked up alot since u first started out, gettin better with every tune, i rekon this tune would go off at a rave, (for the jump up heads of course lol)
Keep at it mate would love to hear your sound directed to a more liquid or techy tune youve deffo nailed the jump up sound. Big up!

Not really my style of DnB mate, but from a production point of veiw it's sounding good. Nice a clean.

I really like the snare as well, nice and punchy

Big ups!

cheers for checkin mate!

nice mate good to see u back on the dnb, personally u know i aint really a fan of jump up, but productionally uve picked up alot since u first started out, gettin better with every tune, i rekon this tune would go off at a rave, (for the jump up heads of course lol)
Keep at it mate would love to hear your sound directed to a more liquid or techy tune youve deffo nailed the jump up sound. Big up!

cheers yea i wanna start makin sum liquidy dnb an sum nuero style stuff but its completly different to wat im used to.lol
i mainly slowed down makin dnb cos im gettin kinda bored of jump up.

cheers for checkin mate!

cheers yea i wanna start makin sum liquidy dnb an sum nuero style stuff but its completly different to wat im used to.lol
i mainly slowed down makin dnb cos im gettin kinda bored of jump up.

pretty good sounding production there man, can tell you've fettled with the bass and stuff. do you have any other projects of other genere's on the case? warcraft is pretty cool too mate!

pretty good sounding production there man, can tell you've fettled with the bass and stuff. do you have any other projects of other genere's on the case? warcraft is pretty cool too mate!

cheers man.
i got sum dubstep tunes thats bout it really.

Loved the simplicity / retro approach of the main lead synth, with only two notes in the intro - it reminded me playing with my old Roland ages ago! :D :D

Beat is good, although I would add a bit more variation here and there - although this might have to do with me preferring more glitchy approaches...

Other than that, fun song that is conductive to dancing! :D

Good job :)

sounding nice and sharp man, like it (y)

cheers man!

Loved the simplicity / retro approach of the main lead synth, with only two notes in the intro - it reminded me playing with my old Roland ages ago! :D :D

Beat is good, although I would add a bit more variation here and there - although this might have to do with me preferring more glitchy approaches...

Other than that, fun song that is conductive to dancing! :D

Good job :)

cheers, yea i was finkin the beat could do wuth alittle variation to.

nice, i like it mate!!

and i aint afraid to admit... i love a bit of jump up!! ooh err

cheers!
i fink evry one likes a bit of jump up even if theyre afraid to admit it!lol

Back
Top Bottom