The Cinematic Orchestra - To Build A Home (Remix) Chill/Liquid DNB

Great track man! Can't really have bad words about it. im a sucker for piano chords so i really dig that! almost forgot i was listening to the track, noticed it when the piano stopped hahaha

I really like the song, really smooth and chill song
I like the idea, the song suits perfect for a remix like this, but i don't feel like there's much of 'remix'
My feeling is that is just fitted to match 172 bpm and that a break is put over it.
This could be an awesome remix, put a bit of bass there, maybe a pad, it could turn out great
but this feels a bit cheap to me, knowing the song..

edit: props to you though for matching the song with a steady beat. I feel like the song changes in tempo... Not sure though

Last edited:
Cheers for the comment.

I do agree with the fact it sound like I've just sped up the original to 172, however I did want to make it clear that a lot of chopping, timing, trials and tribulations took place in order for it to sound as sweet as it does ;)

I also agree and am currently now am working on adding in some more shit to jazz it up!!

Tuts

Last edited:
well look at that...
well than, ignore what I said...
good job there! I do still feel there could be a bass beneath

well, +1 for the chopping than :D if i thought it was the original sped up, you've done quite a good job :p

Back
Top Bottom