The Burbs- Alone / Anything OUT NOW!

Jerona Fruits

Jerona Fruits Office
Jerona Digital 005
The Burbs-
Alone / Anything

Here's DJ Silver's review on DOA

THE BURBS - "ANYTHING" / "ALONE" - JERONA DIGITAL

The Burbs hit us with a nice rolling riddim here to make you wanna dance that little bit more at the 5AM hour. "Anything" starts off with a nice intro and build-up which drops into this bass terrorist of a track. Hard, nasty and spacey is the key here as The Burbs take us on a mission of epic strings beautiful sounds and a grimy filthy basslines. This is one for the box and can be drawn any time. This tune is a proper romper stomper for all those who like it different and hard - big tune. On the B-side, we see track entitled "Alone" get to do its thing here. Once again, blissful strings, tight percussion and top vocal snippets make this another wicked little roller. The Burbs have been making a lot of waves as of late and seem to be pushing their sound to a peak. Be sure to pay attention to these guys, as I think their style is very rare and groundbreaking. I like this very much, but don't listen to me! Why don't you try it for yourself?! Top release in our stores right now!

Available now in all good mp3 stores:

http://www.nu-urbanmusic.co.uk/drum...2_334&oscsid=36d1eb1942d8dde9a06feac4950f9f6c

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom