The Brick - First Dubstep Tune ever.(made in reason)

maybe its my speakers but the kick drum could do with more punch it was getting a bit lost later on in the other sounds.
Other than that its not my kinda music so i cant comment on the style.

im digging the bass bro, think the kick and snare come thru really well, deffo needs more sub bass. and the higher freqs of the bass could come down a touch. but this is my sorta dubstep , keep it up

im digging the bass bro, think the kick and snare come thru really well, deffo needs more sub bass. and the higher freqs of the bass could come down a touch. but this is my sorta dubstep , keep it up

i'll be adding another sub to the bassline, it's got next to none atm cause of the bitcrushing it seems to ruin it somehow but ill get it down and ill eq that mid a bit more so it's a tad smoother.

ouch thats a nasty one bruv!!

definatly turn the distorted bassline down quite a bit and put a deep wobble sub bass in there would beef the fuck out of it.

i really enjoyd the sound of the percussion. i would probably just throw some more sound effects in to keep it lively. pretty grusome track going on! good drop/

ouch thats a nasty one bruv!!

definatly turn the distorted bassline down quite a bit and put a deep wobble sub bass in there would beef the fuck out of it.

i really enjoyd the sound of the percussion. i would probably just throw some more sound effects in to keep it lively. pretty grusome track going on! good drop/

ill add a few more effects yeah for sure but by turn the distorted bassline down u mean the bassline or the distortion? n yeah i eq'd the bass for more sub but i was gonna add another sub in there for sure.

Back
Top Bottom