The BreakNeck Vs VURT Vs DNBforum thread

I had a fucking good night :rslayer: grunge 3 and mass hysteria made it even if the sound system was cutting out and doing some damage to my ears, good atmosphere good vibes all night, who needs top name dj's

another excellent night good to see the crowds were out in force wasnt expecting it to be that rammed !!!! another blinding BREAKNECK night big up all the boys who made it a blinder again :devilslay

BREAKNECK RUNNING TINGS ON THE SOUTH COAST

See you at the valve in september TOO LONG A WAIT

Was real good, thanks to everyone who made it what it was, and represented Breakneck, Vurt & Dnbforum to the fullest.

Big night all round, and a big night for Portsmouth.

Can't wait for the audio and some wicked photies to be up soon.

:antitank:

yeah was wicked! whats everyones views on the first mc that came on? it was only his second time ever on the mic, his debut was mcing for kenny ken last friday at eq! personally i reckon he is wicked, specially for someone so young!

That MC that was on first was rippin Hyper Ds lyrics - :dutty: :tut: he sounded outta breath after 5 minutes as well, imo

Freestyle was tight - hyping the crowd (not that it needed hyping!!)

It was like a grimey lil rave, hot as fruck tho!!

Heavy turnout, heaver tunes - Big up all involved! :rave:

Wicked night imo!!!!!
One of the best nights for a while, f'real!.. Ya just can't beat the Pompey vibe!!
Big up all the crew, and to everyone that made it down for it!
:slayer::slayer:

i had maximum fun! the atmosphere was wicked. best night i've seen in there since bad company. just goes to show that you don't need a big name dj or a night full of dubplates to create a vibe like that. bigup all peeps who attended and all backstage crew.
:rave:

It was a phat night, The atmosphere made it man, the place was ramm with dnb heads the way it should be at every event down here, lets make dnb a big thing for pompey. I spotted the whole crew of guys who were at kenny last weekend aswell man haha, and the same fuckhead monged off his tits trying to navigate his way round the club, well done for keeping upright.
see you all soon at the next event guys, Dr.Heff

Top notch fun!!!!!!1111

that was wikkid, mainly cos peeps were lovin it with no big name there!!!

i had a wikkid time and before i knew it, it was 1 oclock!!!!!!!!

all i can say is that i pleased to see people turnin out to support a local night with local djs in a local venue!!

even when the system kept cuttin out people just laughed and took it well, absolutely no complaints bout it.

even my mate jon loved it and hes from Brum and his favourite thing to say is "yeah good night but at Code in brum we...."

not this time, this time he was fully satisfied and that is truly a mark of respect,

nice one. :gslayer:

must apologise for the system at the start, a little sillyness with the levels got the better of us but we got things locked though and everything sounded good again pretty quick. bigups!

i cant believe i missed it...everyone ive spoken 2 said it was heavy... o_O

at the very very very last minute my friend just decided she cudnt b fkd to go...i cud of cried :cry: :nono:

Back
Top Bottom