The Breakneck v2.3 discussion thread

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
What did you think?

I have plenty of photos and some video of the night, they'll be up at some point today.

:slayer:

Some quotes from DOA.

FredEX said:
Best night out in time.

Ultra tightness from all selectaz.

Breakneck fookin rocks it every time

2shy & Ancy C

keepin every badger rockin

subz said:
wat a night :slayer: andy c and 2shy DUTTY DUTTY DUTTY,i made the trip from london 4 this and wiil probably try 2 get down next week 4 the hardware nite,big up the breackneck crew slammin
Big up you two! (y)

DJ Lordward said:
soundz like it was a heavy nite! how did ur 6 deck set go sdm & triple m?
stupid question but how was andy c?
Photos :rolf:

Yeah mate, it was heavy, I've put together a 3 minute video so those who can't or couldn't make can see what it was like!

Six decks was good, Andy C was late so we had to play twice which isn't the best thing but I thought our second bash was heavy, really enjoyed myself!

Andy C killed it once again (as always!!), my mind still boggles to how he got so good at being a DJ :lol:

A thoughly good nite!!! BIG UP THE PEEPS WHO MAKE IT HAPPEN...Man that green laser was amazing!!! Its all abit of a blur as to what happened:confused: i just remember the announcement of ANDY C and after that dancin till my shoes set on fire!!!Far to many beers and Jd...SDM TRIPLE M un faultable nice 1 lads! :rolf:
wasnt overly impressed with 2-shy this was my 1st experience of seeing him and i didnt think he was neting special but he did his ting so big him up 2... ;)

Wicked night again, really enjoyed myself. Big up to Owain, Dan, Cara et al once again. SDM and Triple M - you boys were heavy.....and SDM played my favourite tune! Legend! Big up Freestyle as always, getting everyone going, and teh Chamberz of course. Also M-Code for showing me his famous dancing :slayer: ! Mr C killed it as usual, and I was impressed with 2Shy, they went really well together....instead of the usual barrage of S.A.S that he is probably accustomed to by now. Had a great time....can't wait for the next one.

THAT WAS A HEAVY NIGHT :rambo:

Big up all the Breakneck gang , excelent performance by everyone having got there round about 10 seeing it nice and busy as always and andy c is just too sick!!, Quality night yet again ,all about the next one and getting to see ratpack in portsmouth :thumbsup:

good night indeed had a rite lough andy c was bad as useuall not to keen on the mc front on the night apart from the end cuzz the mic was crisp then but all in all loved it

Good event guys.
Andy C was absolutely slamming, i was knackered by the time he came around, but he completely brought me back to life, the true sign of a Grade A DJ.

I thought the system was sounding pretty good, in the near future she will be much louder.

see you all next time.

zoob said:
Good event guys.
Andy C was absolutely slamming, i was knackered by the time he came around, but he completely brought me back to life, the true sign of a Grade A DJ.

I thought the system was sounding pretty good, in the near future she will be much louder.

see you all next time.
i thought we had serious mic issues. and u lot were nowhere to be seen! 2shy's like a god to me and we finally get him to breakneck and u cant hear him anywhere but on stage!!!!!!!!
these need addressing badly. i wasnt happy :( (n)

skope said:
i thought we had serious mic issues. and u lot were nowhere to be seen! 2shy's like a god to me and we finally get him to breakneck and u cant hear him anywhere but on stage!!!!!!!!
these need addressing badly. i wasnt happy :( (n)

My Apologies must go out to you then Mate, i wasn't aware of that at all, obviously you did try to inform us but im afraid the main man was being sick constantly outside and the crew was a few people short anyhows.
At all future events i will make sure there is always a crew member is hollering distance so that we can sort out issues like that.

Back
Top Bottom