the breakneck 6 thread.

sub vibes

i just thought that i wud share with you all my high expectations of the forthcoming event :thumbsup: personally i think that this one could surpass all others so far...:D

also a question....is this the last breakneck until september?...this is what the rumours have informed me but i havnt seen this anywhere for definite yet.

ello!

itz gonna be the sickness ;)

yes it is the last breakneck until september, however it returns in true style with the valve sound system! also! there will be a "special" event in july for the bored raver massive, more information to follow.

Yo...

Friday's gonna be huge.

Apart from The SDM and The Triple M on a 6 dex mash up, (6, yes six decks), and The Legend The Grooverider, etc, and all the usual Trademark Breakneckism;

In the back room we've got THE DEXORCIST, banging out the darkest electro bass and breaks. Come and have a listen, you will :love: it.

Can't wait.

See you at the front...:twisted:

All the details for the July Summer Payback are now up in the events section on www.break-neck.com
(dunno how top secret it's supposed to be?)

D.

i aint too sure bout the turnout, all the uni students are going home at the mo, a lot of people i spoke to said they wont be going cos there going home.

i'll be def going though. its the only good thing around my birthday....... 20 on monday. oh no!

This looks to be off the hook - i got a cru of 10+ invading Breakneck.

@ Stu: Ill have the bad ace in tow - we’ll come an say ’ello to your goodself
As for the 6 deck ting - im expecting the absolute killer showcase, no pressure though!!

Ill be setting fire to the dancefloor, full salute to all who will be getting to dis1.

unfortunately cant make it down for this one, still got uni exam shit to do. but will console myself to the beats of Mampi and Friction. Hope that it is good as the last couple. Look forward to Payback in July, it'l be proper bo! I tell thee!

Originally posted by WARDY
i aint too sure bout the turnout, all the uni students are going home at the mo, a lot of people i spoke to said they wont be going cos there going home.

as if i dont worry enough already. thanks for that!

Originally posted by sub vibes
also a question....is this the last breakneck until september?...this is what the rumours have informed me but i havnt seen this anywhere for definite yet.

check the web site

Last edited:
I have been ill in bed 4 the past few days but i am on the mend and will b attendin this event!!!!it betta b worth it!!!!<jokes>

peace :finger:

Back
Top Bottom