The Breakneck #11 discussion thread >>>

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#1
Discuss that shizzai in this thread.

Will post up a bit more later, in the meantime, big up to Owain, Cara (honk honk!), Daniel, Theresa, Giles, Jay, Bad Ace, Monkey, Tirps, Sam, 3D, Throcker, KC/Zez + all BN crew.

A successful night I think :slayer:

http://dnbforum.com/gallery/ (More photos to come!)

:hotpants:
 

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,319
Likes
10
#2
very good nite :thumbsup: good to meet sum of the headz on here.best set of the nite was my bruver in crime..........the 1 like jay walker with 3d by his side:finger2:

shouts to jay walker,3d and all who came to support,sdm,triple m,m-code,element,cK,zest(damn u are a midget!)dan and skope 4 puttin on such a good event.nice 1
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
Likes
9
#4
Sick nite had by all the Risque Crew - my phone aint stopped ringing - Or my ears for that matter!

That soundsystem sounded Rude as hell! :jacko:

Can wait to see the photos - I had no idea that many were taken!
Props to Skope & D Breakneck for puttin me on :applause:

An a extra special thanks to the lovely lady who found my Glasses at the end of the nite - i woulda had to drive home in my sunnies! :flowers:

Bring On the Audio!!!! Lighter remix - a killer - Boh! :lighter:
 

zoob

Nine Bar SS.
Messages
367
Likes
1
#5
jay walker said:
That soundsystem sounded Rude as hell! :jacko:
glad too hear it...

there are going to be some major changes to it fairly soon.

basically....

that sounded nothing to what its going to sound like..what this space. ;)

valve who?? .... :D
 

jay walker

1/2 of Passive/Aggressive
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,882
Likes
9
#7
Element Wicked night had by all I think!
Props to Owain, Cara, and all the kru!
Nice to meet some of the forum massive!
Heavy set - beleive me Element, some of those double drop were Nulear!

:devilslay :nuke: :2thumbs:

The B2B boys with some different kinda tunes - Dapper Biznezz! :dual:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#8
jay walker said:
The B2B boys with some different kinda tunes - Dapper Biznezz! :dual:
Shame the deck setup wasn't up to scratch as we were really looking forward to getting back on the four deck case.

Personally I started playing some older stuff as the latest promos/releases had been rinsed all night long.

But yeah, wicked night, definitely goes down as one of my favourites so far.
 
Messages
99
Likes
0
#9
YES!!! What a fuckin awesome night. Jay Walker - you the fuckin man.... lovin your set from beginning to end. :spliff:
Just trying to remember who played that Pendulum - Spiral? Awesome tune. Might actually get to meet some of you guys one day. Nuff respect. Looking forward to seeing what alchemy has to offer tonight!
 

emcee3d

Death to wak mc's
Messages
138
Likes
0
#12
:pimp:
each n every tyme, breakneck jus keeps gettin betta!!!!! place was proper rammed man, and who says bn cant pull a crowd without VLV???
Roll on tha nxt one fo sho....
biggin up owain dan sdm triple m element j walker freestyle and all kru...
:gpeace:
 

12 inch grinch

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,688
Likes
0
#13
good night ..3d and freestyle went well together and throcker . :gun: after eksman herbzie mainly cuz the mic went up heavy sets from jaywalker ..and element.. different selection from sdm and triple m but good ... bring on the next breakneck .. i hope it packs a lot more than the 27th ..but all an all a fat nite .so fat it weighed more than rick walla.
 

Bad Ace

Close2Death
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,319
Likes
10
#14
zoob said:
glad too hear it...

there are going to be some major changes to it fairly soon.

basically....

that sounded nothing to what its going to sound like..what this space. ;)

valve who?? .... :D
mike was tellin me bout this friday.gonna sound phat!
 

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,273
Likes
4
#15
nice 1 evryone that was excellent all round! i got a bit bit bored of shy's set!

i had to wait around all night and try to catch eksman to finish of his interview, all was sorted and id spoke to him. wwhen i tried to get backstage after his set to interview him the bouncer wouldnt let me...big up to ibo for tryin'.
and to the bouncer..i wasnt lying u cock!

fuckwit?! (yes i know there just doin there job but i wish theyd use some common sense i had a fukin dicta phone and notes!!!) doh.
:antitank: :tut:

none the less big up jay walker and all looks as tho bereakneck lives on!!

at least i will be behind stage next time so i can finish my interview with fresh properly.

big up skope and co. and all who turned up even tho everyone seemed to wait until about 11 top turn up...!!!! fools!

big up to sdm and triple m for the much needed none dubs set! that got my spirits lifted again.!!!
 
Messages
218
Likes
0
#16
yeah big up all the breakneck massif' dere... Holdtight SDM, Daniel ,Skope,Freestyle Jay walker and all massif and crew involved.
NOW.....I hate to be the one to go against the feelings of the forum but it was the 1st time that i had seen MC 3d... and i must say i wasnt impressed at all...i mean yeah he can have a boogie and get hot and sweaty but this guy sonds like a jump up HARDCORE mc,and i defo heard some hooks that were a blatent rip i dont like to whinge but i had high hopes 4 this boy and i was dissapointed and i do accept the mic levels were a lickle on the quiet side but still :confused:
 

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Messages
12,707
Likes
17
#17
daky said:
yeah big up all the breakneck massif' dere... Holdtight SDM, Daniel ,Skope,Freestyle Jay walker and all massif and crew involved.
NOW.....I hate to be the one to go against the feelings of the forum but it was the 1st time that i had seen MC 3d... and i must say i wasnt impressed at all...i mean yeah he can have a boogie and get hot and sweaty but this guy sonds like a jump up HARDCORE mc,and i defo heard some hooks that were a blatent rip i dont like to whinge but i had high hopes 4 this boy and i was dissapointed and i do accept the mic levels were a lickle on the quiet side but still :confused:
Fair play mate, big up for being honest (y)

What I don't want to see next is a slagging off match because of some comments that go against the grain.

I don't really listen to any lyrics that much, but I like 3D's energy, I think the crowd vibe off it.
 
Messages
218
Likes
0
#18
sdm said:
Fair play mate, big up for being honest (y)

What I don't want to see next is a slagging off match because of some comments that go against the grain.

I don't really listen to any lyrics that much, but I like 3D's energy, I think the crowd vibe off it.
Yeah i hear ya about the whole slagging off match ting .jus needed to air my opinion twas playin on my mind.But yeah 3d gets up there does his thing and its all good jus my opinion as a vocalistm, but big up to all original atists in pompy and around the country nuff respek.
 

12 inch grinch

Active Member
VIP Junglist
Messages
1,688
Likes
0
#19
daky said:
yeah big up all the breakneck massif' dere... Holdtight SDM, Daniel ,Skope,Freestyle Jay walker and all massif and crew involved.
NOW.....I hate to be the one to go against the feelings of the forum but it was the 1st time that i had seen MC 3d... and i must say i wasnt impressed at all...i mean yeah he can have a boogie and get hot and sweaty but this guy sonds like a jump up HARDCORE mc,and i defo heard some hooks that were a blatent rip i dont like to whinge but i had high hopes 4 this boy and i was dissapointed and i do accept the mic levels were a lickle on the quiet side but still :confused:
trust me dont have any negativity for 3d you just dont understand wat he is about respect for your oppinion but you cant test da 3d :rofl: :applause:
 

emcee3d

Death to wak mc's
Messages
138
Likes
0
#20
daky said:
Yeah i hear ya about the whole slagging off match ting .jus needed to air my opinion twas playin on my mind.But yeah 3d gets up there does his thing and its all good jus my opinion as a vocalistm, but big up to all original atists in pompy and around the country nuff respek.
Must admit, not the best set i ever done... early doors i couldn't even hear the level properly, mic was very up and down so with tryin to make myself heard, i tanned my voice sharpish :soap_box:
Things got a little better after eks though, leveled out a bit and managed to pull through... bit of a frustratin nyte to be fair, but still live n learn :shrug:
 
Top