The Brazil can't govern Shit let alone a rain forest, and free tweed thread.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
THE SHERIFF HAS SPOKEN, you bitch made punk ass homer simpson ass looking simple ass no business peppergut barn rat motherf¤#kers

Russell Brand

aaaaaaaawwww russ! man, i cant beleive its really you! i looooove printer jam, total classic! have it on vinyl!!
Awwwww Yeeeaaaa, wait that is not me, I never made Printer Jam. That was somebody else. Totally awesome dude, well at least a brilliant dnb producer. I think that is half is problem really. The man is a genius, and hears things on a different level than you or I. It is a shame that his career went down hill because of that foresight.

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
What the hell, I spend a week sailing the Norfolk Broads and suddenly @$marty becomes the go to guy for tweed culture, fucking cant leave you guys alone for 5 minutes. Mods report to secret forum we need to chat about this Ivan russian name guy, this is how it begins with the Ruskis

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What the hell, I spend a week sailing the Norfolk Broads and suddenly @$marty becomes the go to guy for tweed culture, fucking cant leave you guys alone for 5 minutes. Mods report to secret forum we need to chat about this Ivan russian name guy, this is how it begins with the Ruskis
Is Liz with you?

IV4

DnBF Sheriff
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Think hes still at that metal festival from last year
Hmmm....

Sailing you say. I suspect foul play. You have always been jelly of Liz's hat. Admit it, you took him on a sailing trip and the dunt da daaaaa..... suspense....
MURDERED LIZ!

Deputy @SteveR94 arrest this man.

Only one question remains JMZ. How did you do it?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hmmm....

Sailing you say. I suspect foul play. You have always been jelly of Liz's hat. Admit it, you took him on a sailing trip and the dunt da daaaaa..... suspense....
MURDERED LIZ!

Deputy @SteveR94 arrest this man.

Only one question remains JMZ. How did you do it?
JUMZ KILLED LIZ?!?!