THE BLUDCAAARRRT DNB FORUM RAVE

WHAT HAPPENED TO THIS ?

RockSteady mayneeee wernt u runnin the shots lol :D

monies issues most likely.

Yeh mate still on the go. Money is the issue really. We were fuked around by 93Feet East. Which is our main target for the event. They are in our eyes the best option for the night.

It will however be fully up and running..... in January/early Feb.... by then the night will have a small name for itself and we can then have a better chance of pullin some strings with 93Feet East. We have a full list of dnbforum peeps who are on it........ and also the QC Agency is interested on doing it with us...... it literally is only getting the money together to get the night going.

We are blogging our progress.... and want to start the night with literally NO money.... and see how far we get. If we succeed then it will be available for budding promoters to reference to and get help when they are trying to start there own nights.

We are planning on running a VERY cheap night in South London to bring our funds up.... South London lacks a regular, low cost dnb night at the moment..... So we see this as a good move to start. From there we'll move up.... and get the proper dnbforum nights fully rollin.

DJs so far... Noize, Riisu, Jay Walker, Dexcell and Wobalz probably. So thats what the first nights dnbforum rave line up will probably look like.... and of course us lot are gonna be there. Alongside MCs Mekar, Gusto, Harry Shotter, Andlar and Kombo.
Plus one "big" name every month. Probably be Steppa or Logan for the first night me thinks.

Anyway.... just bare with me for a while. Things are in the works..... and will be running soon as poss...... been pretty damn busy with other shiz at the min aswell........ so.... if you know ant free to hire places.... then hit me up...... ahaha...

Im also going to set up a Paypal donations account. This will be where all the money from the event will be placed and will allow donations from the public to be taken. However im not asking anyone to do so. We will only take donations from people who decide they want to contribute to our venture and be apart of our blogged progress. So if your interested in donating then hit me up and ill send you over the email address to send donations to.

Anyway... im meant to be working!!! hahaha... better get my ass back to work.

Hope this puts a light on what we're doing right now.......

all good then, i thought my idea had been used wihout any credit haha. i won't have to worry about age limits will i..?

We are planning on running a VERY cheap night in South London to bring our funds up.... South London lacks a regular, low cost dnb night at the moment..... So we see this as a good move to start. From there we'll move up.... and get the proper dnbforum nights fully rollin.

?REDSTAR CAMBERWELL?

Back
Top Bottom