Drum & Bass The Biggest DnB Night in High Wycombe// Buckinghamshire ever?? COMPETITION

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by grimehouse, Aug 10, 2011.

1. grimehouse

grimehouse New Member

High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
    Hi DnB Forum

You'll have to forgive me as I am new to this, I run a small (ish) DnB/Dubstep night in High Wycombe.

Recently we have been given extra funds for promotion/bookings due to the amout of students now coming to the bucks uni.

We have decided to blow a large proportion of this throwing a HUGE party during freshers week - hopefully this will get the ball rolling with the new students in the area.

SOOOO MY QUESTION TO YOU GUYS IS HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A LINE UP THIS BIG IN THE HIGH WYCOMBE/BUCKINGHAMSHIRE AREA???????

IF SO, AND YOU CAN PROVE IT, I WILL LET THE FIRST PERSON TO SEND ME THE FLYER FOR IT (AND ONE OF THEIR MATES) IN FOR FREE!!!!! LOL

SEND TO.........

grimehousednb@aol.com

07/10/11 @ wama HIGH WYCOMBE ACADEMY
    ANDY C + MC GQ!!!!!!
    (RAM RECORDS)

FRICTION + EKSMAN
    (SHOGUN AUDIO)

MAMPI SWIFT + FATMAN D
    (CHARGE RECORDS)

BRYAN G + MC FOXY
    (V RECORDINGS)

WILKINSON AND CYANTIFIC + YARDEE
    (RAM RECORDS + HOSPITAL)

TC + MC GRIEVOUS
    (DSF)

DJ HOODLUM + MC LIPTON
    (KOOL FM)

FUNKTION + JAMMO (Mynuleng) + 38MC
    (RUN DNB)

2. grimehouse

grimehouse New Member

3. 3rd degree

3rd degree Paedo

Personally, the only people that I'd be excited to see on that lineup are The Funktion and Jammo. But, fair play, it is a big lineup if you just want to pull in lots punters (which obviously you do). Undeniably huge names right there. Big up and best of luck with the night and maybe, if it's a success and you carry on, next time you could have a room 2 or something with darker stuff for the more discerning raver. ;)

4. grimehouse

grimehouse New Member

Mate I would love to do a room 2 but unfortunatly the venue doesnt have one, there is a new venue opening in High Wycombe in the next few months and hopefully there is scope to have a second room. I am exactly like you mate would love to see a lineup filled with the likes of Calyx, Teebee, Break, Survival, D Bridge etc etc etc.

I have tried this is Wycombe before (and I will again) but it just doesnt seem to work, people in this area want to see main room DNB and main room DNB only! I actually ahd Survival down on Friday and the turnout prooves this. Unfortunatly it just seems to be throwing money down the drain NOT ENOUGH HEADZ IN BUCKS!!!!!!